After a couple of days trying the game I have to say that I'm really pleased with it. There are certain details that you have to polish and some other stuff that, I think, you should add to the game. Like I said on my previous post, the lack of "prone" mode and some bugs, like "the car and the wall" thing, have to be fixed. At the end of the day I came up with a short list of suggestions to make the game better. This is just my opinion and does not reflect, necessarily, the opinion of other people.
**1) Third person mode. This is really necessary.
- Prone mode. Basic tactics in battle.
- Ability to crouch without having to keep holding the Left Ctrl key or any other keys.
- "Free camera" mode. The ability to look around without having to move into that direction.
- "Flying" controls. Ability to move with W,A,S,D keys while falling from the plane, and increase the falling speed.
- Less pistols, more assault riffles and/or large/medium guns. Do not force the players to land in a big city, because of the "better loot".
- Wolves are way too OP. I know I'm supposed to "Fear The Wolves", but dying with a couple of attacks from a wolf is not fun or fair.
- No "healing with time". You have medkits, bandages, painkillers, food, water and many other consumables; make the players use them.
- Can we have a big backpack with an oxygen tank??
- Ability to jump over fences, rocks, boxes and other things.
- Better car controls. More types of cars.**
Thank you again for letting me try this game before it comes out and for also letting me help you make the game better. I really look forward to the release of this title.