We're pleased to release a stability update for Blood Bowl 2 on PS4 and Xbox One!
This update should vastly improve the stability of the game. On PS4, you might notice a slight performance decrease and some rare light issues, we are currently working on fixing these as soon as possible, but we decided that stability was the priority for now.
Thanks for all the feedback and reports we received on the forum, it's been very helpful to deliver this patch. Keep them coming, we're very interested in having your feedback about the new stability!
You'll find the patch note below:
- The game now properly erases obsolete data in old singleplayer leagues.
- To reduce the size of the save files (causing stability issues if too big), the number of singleplayer and eternal leagues is now limited to five.
- Better replay compression.
- Fix of an issue preventing from using the market place with a controller.
- Maximum number of replays saved is now 32 (128 before).
- Fix of some AI blocking issues.
- A Ball & Chain player can't use Multiple Block anymore.
- Overall improvement of the game stability.