Console Stability Update
BB2 Champion Ladder Admin Team

Third game into champs season 12 on Xbox and just had my game crash on turn 13 this is absolutely unacceptable now! I had to stop playing in season 11 because I had five crashes in 47 games total, How can we have a competition when we are having all these crash issues. Guess I will just move to the PC. All of my game crashes have been from the game freezing in the middle of the turn and making some random noise then punted to the dashboard none have been from losing connection to the server.

hi any news on the possible update for offline leagues?

@thimblewi

This was the response I gor from focus support and it fixed my stability issues on ps4. Well, it fixed it right after chrashing on first game opening. After that though I've played about 30 games with no crashes! Great Job Guys!

"The game developer Cyanide Studio has published a new update in December.

Please follow these instructions:

1. Turn off the PS4.

2. Unplug the power cable.

3. Wait 1 minute.

4. Plug the power cable and turn on the PS4.

5. Delete the saved data of BB2 from the system storage and the online storage (if you are a PlayStation Plus subscriber):

• Select (Settings) > [Application Saved Data Management] > [Saved Data in System Storage] > [Delete]

• Select (Settings) > [Application Saved Data Management] > [Saved Data in Online Storage] > [Delete]

1. Run BB2 then start a new game.

NOTE: you will lose your Solo League progression only.

Looks like your connection to Focus Home Interactive - Official Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.