Fatal Error

Whenever I'm playing on the seventh level, trying to get the sacred dagger, my game crashes with a fatal error stating 'The UE4-Styx2 game has crashed'. I love this game, and I just want to be able to finish playing it.

I run with Windows 10 using a Nvidia geforce GTX 1060 3gb if that helps at all.

Community Manager

Hey there,

Are your drivers up to date? Are you playing through Steam?

last edited by Iyagovos

I just updated the drivers last night, and I am playing through steam. The issue is still happening after that unfortunately. If there is a fix for this, I'd be extremely happy. Styx is by far the most interesting stealth game I have ever played.

Community Manager

Hey there,

I'm looking further into this for you - as Styx is no longer under active development, I'm not sure how long it'll be before I get an answer to you.

While we wait, could you please try verifying your Styx files, and see if that fixes it?

That was one of the first things I had done, though I will try it again. I also deleted all my old saves to see if the issue will repeat itself when I get back to the same point in game on a new save path.

Looks like your connection to Focus Home Interactive - Official Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.