Postitive Reinforcement for SHDW

The last few months have been hard, with the mishaps during December of last year, and the postponed release of EE people naturally felt put off and at odds with SHDW. However since the release of EE one small update and small amounts of forum activity by Streumon put more positive energy to the game, and these forums. I feel its vitally important as a community to recognize the commitment and desire Streumon Studios has for the 40k history and more specifically SHDW game. We as a community need to shed our negative thoughts and energy and start refueling this forum with trust and significantly stronger support towards this game.

Furthermore you as community members should take note and realize Focus Home Interactive is a BIG Company, and their community manager's although are great at what they do and responsive they to can make mistakes and sometimes get swept with lots of unrelated busy work having to do and be apart of big press releases for other titles. FHI is a family of games and support each other in many ways. FHI is never just "sitting on their thumbs", they are constantly working to improve their titles and release new ones, and sometimes they can get a bit behind with their other titles, rest assured SHDW is far from being forgotten or swept under the rug, Its a great title and they are absolutely aware of this.

Finally, lets rejoice, at the fact that it has been unofficially announced recently, for plans of a major update to SHDW. I cant speak for the rest community but I know I want to turn a new leaf and have begun today with this post, I only ask you as members take a moment think about it. https://forums.focus-home.com/topic/26734/is-deathwing-officialy-dead/21

Reply to the post and show your ready for new great content from Streumon Studios, and are happy to hear of the recent news. Thank you Streumon Studios!!

last edited by blinddeaforphan

Support = money through sales.

Game has been released and sold.

Money comes in various different ways depending on contract, though doubtless there would have been initial payments towards development.

As for commitment, I suspect this is contractual with focus, rather than any sort of lingering loyalty to fans. But I'm happy for someone from focus/sos to confirm its not contractual?

Looks like your connection to Focus Home Interactive - Official Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.