Fear The Wolves - Next Closed Beta 10/08/18
Community Manager

0_1533134996788_Prepare_to_jump_full.jpg

Hi everyone,

This week's Closed Beta session will open Friday August 10th, at 11AM CEST (10AM BST / 12PM MSK/EEST / 5AM EDT / 2AM PDT).

This Closed Beta will close again next Monday, August 13th, with details on exact timing to come.

If you haven't received a key, don't worry as we send more regularly. Make sure you're registered for the Beta here to receive your key.

What to expect from the Beta?

The team continues to work on your feedback from the previous Beta session. The current priority is to have a smooth experience and matchmaking. Some of you complained about the lack of games played in the last Beta and that's due to a lack of players in some specific regions.

We're trying to bring more players in the Beta to ensure a better experience for everyone - don't hesitate to suggest to your friend to join by registering here.

When the beta starts, we will include a full patch log to let you know what to expect in the new build of the beta.

We have a handy Frequently Asked Questions for any questions you may have - please check here before asking any questions you may have.

Quick reminder that the this Beta isn't covered by a NDA, meaning you can share videos, images and info about the game this week. Keep in mind that it's a work-in-progress version of the game, and players may encounter bugs or crashes, that may lower the quality of the in-game experience.

We’d love your help in identifying these bugs, so that we can make the Early Access release version of Fear The Wolves the best that it can be.

Please join the Fear The Wolves official Discord to synchronize with the team and other players.

0_1533744597665_FEAR-THE-WOLVES_5_light.jpg

Where can I share feedback?

Please report technical issues and general feedback on this official Forums. Before submitting feedback on the forums please check if there is an existing thread about the topic, or if it is listed in our known issues log.

When providing feedback please try to be as informative as possible, providing information on where and when the issue occurred.

We look forward to seeing you on the servers!

Fear The Wolves Team

last edited by Iyagovos

And What will be testing this weekend? Because I played last weekend too and this game need better optimization (My friend has the newest i5, GTX 1060 6 GB, 16 GB ram and playing on LOW [0 - 50 FPS]) and Squads are not working properly (waiting 15 minutes and 59/60).

Thank you.

@iyagovos wheres my key i registered and havent got one yet

Fear The Wolves Community Moderator

@seky Inter Core i5-6500 CPU @ 3.20GHz, NVIDIA GeForce GTX1060 6GB OC, 16 GB ram and I have no problem...

@barbarrossa said in Fear The Wolves - Next Closed Beta 10/08/18:

@seky Inter Core i5-6500 CPU @ 3.20GHz, NVIDIA GeForce GTX1060 6GB OC, 16 GB ram and I have no problem...

of course. I would have such a graphics card) so as not to have problems.

Looks like your connection to Focus Home Interactive - Official Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.