Can't launch game at all

I have tried verifying the game file integrity through steam and this problem persists.
0_1533847162034_dfd4ddef-7857-4d25-8e26-bcba7c636545-image.png

Ps. I looked a bit into this issue on other ue4 games and it has something to do with directx 11 being incompatible. Running dxdiag.exe shows me that I am using dx11, however.
0_1533848363822_00e2eaa5-0cf8-4d1c-a329-ba4ae2b8477a-image.png

last edited by Buran

Ummm...you're trying to run this beta on a laptop?? Good luck with that.
Also, you don't have enough RAM; 8GB is barely minimal, 16GB is recommended in my experience. Tho' you might work around it by adjusting your vRAM.

@mamba There's a lot of players that play games on laptops, i'm pretty sure NWI will come with a fix soon for this. Anyway we are still on Beta but so far i think we went a couple steps back from CTA.

They may've played INS on laptops....I have too when traveling. But Source is a lot less demanding than UE4. As for the step back there, could be...I didn't Alpha on my laptop...had enough issues on desktop.

@mamba said in Can't launch game at all:

They may've played INS on laptops....I have too when traveling. But Source is a lot less demanding than UE4. As for the step back there, could be...I didn't Alpha on my laptop...had enough issues on desktop.

True statement

@mamba

@mamba said in Can't launch game at all:

Ummm...you're trying to run this beta on a laptop?? Good luck with that.
Also, you don't have enough RAM; 8GB is barely minimal, 16GB is recommended in my experience. Tho' you might work around it by adjusting your vRAM.

I'm not home at the moment, which is why I'm using this piece of garbage. I'd also like to point out that the purpose of the beta is to find issues with the game, not avoid them.
As for ram, my main PC only has 8 gigs and didn't have a problem running the Alpha

Looks like your connection to Focus Home Interactive - Official Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.