Game Keeps blackscreening

Bloodbowl 2 keeps blackscreening mostly mid game, it flickers, goes black, I hear the background commentators for a few seconds then it crashes,

Logs as requested: https://we.tl/yTJOQcrc8j

I have tried disabling spectators and deleting the config file as suggested but the same issue occurs, My specs are below;

Graphics: Nvidia GTX 1070
CPU: Intel core I7-6700HQ CPU @ 2.6GhZ
Nvidia Driver: 388.71 latest as of 20/12/17
RAM: 16GB
Reinstalled OS and same issue, only happens on BB2
Any Help would be much appreciated

Kind Regards,

Gaz

Focus Team
  1. Open 'Windows Explorer' or 'File Explorer' from the taskbar.
  2. Open 'Documents' then the folder 'BloodBowl2'.
  3. Right click on the file 'Config' (Config.xml) and click 'Edit'.
  4. Set Frequency to 60 (instead 75):

<Frequency>60</Frequency>

1. Save and test.

Hi,

Thanks for the advice, I attempted it, it looked promising, i actually got to kick the ball! but alas, same issue

Kind Regards,

Gaz

I'm also having this issue. Bought the base game and played it for about a week without any issues, but I then upgraded to the legendary edition 5 days ago and the black screen crashes started. I've tried all the stuff I've seen mentioned in relation to this already but nothing stops the crashes, which are now happening so frequently that I struggle to get through a completed match.

One one crash I did get a message saying that the display drivers had stopped working, but most of the time the screen just goes black, sounds still going on in the background, with no further information.

I'm running Windows 7 and a GTX 670 with the latest drivers.

Looks like your connection to Focus Home Interactive - Official Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.