"P" key still does not work

As I posted in the alpha forums I use PL:" for movement (left handed). I can bind P for forward but it doesn't work. Get a warning this time about "ToggleView" already being bound to P but don't see it in the binds. Tried changing in controls.json but that didn't seem to make a difference. Hopefully this is fixed by release - don't want to have to use AHK for the live product.

@tanning_chatum I'm having similar issues rebinding my keys as well. I get the same message when I try to rebind V for Use, but it stays as F. This is super annoying.

@idontgiveafunk said in "P" key still does not work:

having similar issues rebinding my keys as well. I get the same message when I try to rebind V for Use, but it stays as F. This is super annoying.

Yep P and C and " have all rebound themselves after I set them which is pretty impressive in a way, thankfully we are still in beta so hopefully it will be fixed soon.
I actually had " bound to change camera view but it changed itself to Spacebar in-game (spacebar still worked for jump and change cam view in-game which is a good thing because multiple keybinds are useful).
The is definitely something wrong with the keybinds ATM unfortunately.

Looks like your connection to Focus Home Interactive - Official Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.