Performance Issues

I can hardly push past 30fps whether I am at maximum settings or low settings.

PC Specs:

AMD Ryzen 1400 (3.2GHZ)
AMD RX570
8GB DDR4

I know I shouldn't expect incredible performance out of my set up but I feel like I should be able push 60fps on low settings. I frequently play far more demanding games on max settings at 60fps. I know this is in BETA but a lot of people are upset about the optimization. I've even seen some people saying that only 40 to 60% of their GPU/CPU is being used while playing.

Hope this issue gets addressed.

You know the GPU low usage is a very common thing in all new Unreal Engine 4 games from indie developers.

The same thing happened to me in pung for about 6 or more months.

My gtx 1080 will ise 99% gpu usage in the menus but hovers around 35 to 50% in game causing stutter when dipping below 60fps (even with g-sync) its very annoying but its a beta and they have stated that content is coming before optimisation.

Lets hope it gets made better before the release 🙂

last edited by Dirteebreaks

same here i got random fps drop

I am having the same issues. I have a 6700K @ 4.6Ghz and a 1080ti gpu usage is around 35% no matter what game settings I use. It does run better for me than the alpha. The alpha would freeze every few minutes for about 10 seconds. I am really liking the game and hope they get this ironed out so the game isn't DOA.

Looks like your connection to Focus Home Interactive - Official Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.