Hey all, Just putting in my 5 cents and letting the devs know, which im sure they are aware of that the performance of the game is really...really...REALLY bad. These are my computer specs.

Acer Predator 27'' G-Sync Monitor 1ms x2 /
[] Asus 1080 Strix Aura /
[
] Ripjaws 16GB DDR4 3000MhZ /
[] Intel Core i7 8700K /
[
] Gigabyte AORUS Z370 Ultra Gaming /
[] 500gb Samsung Evo /
[
] 250GB Samsung EVO
[] 1TB Samsung EVO SSD /
[
] 1TB /
[] H100i V2 AIO /
[
] EVGA 850W Supernova /

I obviously play the game on 2k resolution, Every setting maxed out i get 35-40 fps, settings on medium I get 40-55 fps plus its extremely jittery. And im not talking about lag because I was on Australian servers (where I am living now) and the FPS was jittery and unplayable. The game is enjoyable, but the devs REALLY need to focus on Performance. Because I can run any game on 2k or 4k and get stable 60 fps or more. Specially on 2k res and everything maxed out but this game not. I know its in beta but im just writing what I experienced in the beta. I will keep playing and posting on bugs or issues I encounter.

I also encounterd throwing grenades or molotovs took WAY to long, it needs to be faster. A turtle can move faster than me throwing a grenade in the game.

But on some positive news, The game is amazing, don;t get me wrong, its really tactical and I LOVE the voice comm radio noise, The game just needs a polish and I thought this beta was going to be alittle bit more polished but I am surprised they didn't test the game themselves before releasing Beta 1.