No Leader Board in COOP

I know I'm going to get some hate for this post, those are the greedy players. I suggested this on the last game too. In coop there should be no leader board, no points, no KDR. This is the biggest driver of no teamwork.

~(greedy player thoughts)"I have to be first, so I will noob tube the demo class setting C4 to get the cache, I'll TK him, but who cares as long as I'm first"~

Tab should just pull up a map and maybe see who is alive and dead (in alphabetical order). Take this out of coop and we will see much more teamwork.

Mikee make this happen please!

I think they should keep the leaderboard. After all you need to get xp and currency somehow.
But instead do something for Non teamplayers.
Ex. punish TK more or if someone TK with C4 or anything that is explosive maybe he gets more punishment than just TK with bullets. Since sometimes you mistake you teammate with an enemy or your teammate might walk infront of your fire.

That's what vote kick and custom servers are for. Server mods can help deal with this as well as everyone just voting to boot someone who is being obnoxious.

You can still get XP, I didn't say anything about that. I said don't show a leader board. When it's over you still get your tally.

It's also hard to vote kick half the team, since usually half the team is in the mindset of me first.

8 people in coop is too much for practial and consistent teamwork. There's never 8 angles to cover, avoiding RPG's through spacing dominates over covering fire and watching arcs.

As somebody who rarely isn't the top of the leaderboard however, I thoroughly support totally removing it and redistributing all XP over the whole team. The XP is therefore set, there's an amount of AI and an objective, if you win you get all the XP, if you lose you don't. Winning as a team then becomes more attractive on a personal gains level. Would make for a better experience.

I fully agree with OP. It is totally against the spirit of coop/teamwork. Countless times seen multiple people plant the explosives just to get points. This is totally unnecessary and frankly a waste of time because 1) you could just hit it with 1 bullet if you really want the assist on it and 2) just cover your teammate or get clear from the explosion. Worse even are the ones that molotov/rpg their own teammates just to get the cache.

imho, you succeed or fail as a team, therefor you should - if you insist on keeping that point system - get rewarded points as a team. Personally, I can't wait for private dedicated server. This game is much more fun with a small coordinated team against overwhelming number of bots.

Ex. punish TK more or if someone TK with C4 or anything that is explosive maybe he gets more punishment than just TK with bullets. Since sometimes you mistake you teammate with an enemy or your teammate might walk infront of your fire.

...So you want to make it worse and punish me for a C4 kill, when I said over and over again get off my C4, see it doesn't work. Just get rid of the leader board and encourage teamwork on coop. Can't wait for mass amount of servers, so we can team up and vote the lone wolfs if they don't play nice.

Looks like your connection to Focus Home Interactive - Official Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.