Issues

The issue that I found the most important is the optimization. My rig: i7 7700k/24GB RAM/Gigabyte GTX-1070 Founders/4TB WD Blue.
I usualy can run most games at ultra in 1080p including BF1 and SWBF2 and fps AVG of 80fps (Some options turned off like motion blur and such). But in insurgency I get sometimes as low as 45 fps. Which is NOT good at all.

I really liked this title more than the previous one. The audio is SO good I am in love. The gunplay is so satisfying I wont get board. the art style is really good.

I am in love with this title. But please NW focus on the optimization AND modding tools PLEASE!!!!

Thanks for reading this and for this game.
❤

Clearly they need to optimize. My rig is not as fast as yours, but by turning video down to low I am keeping a steady 60+ FPS. I do expect better with full release.

They have said publicly over and over modding will be fully embraced and loved here, so I expect many mods from the past game to get ported over rather quickly. That will take this game to a whole new level, with 80 maps and 40 more guns.

Turning down the settings is not something I would like as I really want to see the game in it's glorious form.

I should have said WHEN will modding tools be available. Because I know they will have moddings tools.

Optimization is an issue... they know this. and it will be fixed.

Looks like your connection to Focus Home Interactive - Official Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.