Devs, shut your mouths in game if it isn't helpful

I have a great PC and can run most any game with no problems.
If another Dev playing this beta blames the horrible FPS that EVERYONE is experiencing from this unoptimized beta on a computer system, I will throw a rock at their heads.

Shut the fuck up telling us that our computers are the reason your Quake Mod looking game is not performing.

Maybe you guys should have just waited to release something that doesnt look like BHD and actually plays well.
I dont have the time to even list the multiple nerfed up bugged out bullshit I have come across, I am certain you already know about how broken this is,

SO yeah Devs, don't blame peoples computers on your game performing horribly on every metric. IF we paid $25 to play your BETA, at least dont insult us in game in an effort to dismiss your games inadequacies ...that's not what we PAY you for.
Thanks.

wow kiddo stop whining the game looks alright in my opinion and optimization is probably to come!
youre just insulting people holy crap! whats wrong with you

and also the devs wouldn't blame other people on purpose that was probably some one radom!

last edited by FloppyCDdrive

I did not find anything wrong with graphic performance.

I had 2 problems during Beta 1 =

1. Vsync cannot be turned ON
    ( reason = the game goes back to full screen windows mode every time it is launched )

2. Disconnects

last edited by Nick Kim

I did not insult anyone. I asked the people with DEV tags not explain away performance issues by blaming our systems.
This is ignorant, and gets the other dickriders to parrot that sentiment, when the problem is with the game itself.

well if that's not insulting!
"Shut the fuck up telling us that our computers are the reason your Quake Mod looking game is not performing."
"I will throw a rock at their heads."

and i can also just add DEV before my steam name you gotta check their profiles first!

NO one can literally throw a rock at anyones head. SO there is that off the table. And it is not insulting to tell people to stop insulting you.
You have nerve calling me kiddo when you use the same failed logic that children do.

you can't even argument!
dude just stop talking it would help you alot lol

i dont want to take sides but stop trolling floppy. Op has a point if it really went down like that.

I hope a real developer didn't say anything like that. People were already nervous that they wouldn't be able to address performance before release and if they're casual about it then it definitely won't happen.

New World Interactive

Who was doing this? Nobody's blaming you for your system. Someone may ask what your system specs are so we can diagnose. We just released a hotfix to fix some performance issues and optimization is our main focus between now and launch.

I think there are some people who pretend as if they are developers.
I don't think a real developer would say something like that.

While maybe not the way to start about the post lol, I get his frustration. I have a pretty up to speed rig and can run any other modern game on ultra or high and hardly see a hiccup in frame drop. But not this game. Even on all low settings for some reason its just still very choppy. Its not a constant thing either. One second its 150 and I look to the left and it all the sudden at 50 with like nothing going on in game. I do hope they will work out the kinks. Just needs some optimization

Honestly I would bet my money on miscommunication. I bet a Dev might have said that everyone will experience performance issues since optimization hasn't been worked on enough, and that it was either not said 100% clear or not understood 100% clear :P.

Also, I assume he means the green Dev tag a bit on the left of the name that the devs have, that as far as I know no regular user can put on himself/herself.

last edited by Snuffeldjuret

1: this isn't the technical forum section
2: 0_1533984788258_c95405c3-8ba7-4957-83ba-c1269974037a-image.png

Its is just upsetting when you have a decent pc and the ping is around 60-80 and the stuttering and freezing renders beta unplayable. I just want to enjoy it but cannot even partake in what I paid for... I understand the righteous zeal some are voicing.

You are one triggered snowflake.

@roo00oor said in Devs, shut your mouths in game if it isn't helpful:

I have a great PC and can run most any game with no problems.
If another Dev playing this beta blames the horrible FPS that EVERYONE is experiencing from this unoptimized beta on a computer system, I will throw a rock at their heads.

Shut the fuck up telling us that our computers are the reason your Quake Mod looking game is not performing.

Maybe you guys should have just waited to release something that doesnt look like BHD and actually plays well.
I dont have the time to even list the multiple nerfed up bugged out bullshit I have come across, I am certain you already know about how broken this is,

SO yeah Devs, don't blame peoples computers on your game performing horribly on every metric. IF we paid $25 to play your BETA, at least dont insult us in game in an effort to dismiss your games inadequacies ...that's not what we PAY you for.
Thanks.

The toxicity is so thick I can feel it wafting off of my monitor.

Yea, you seem rational and sane. I'm sure they'll take anything you have to say seriously.

RX580, Ryzen 7 1700, 2560x1440 resolution, barely overclocked

Insurgency - All high/very high - 70 FPS on bad maps, >144 on good maps
Day of Infamy - All high/very high - usually 80-120 depending on map
Insurgency Sandstorm - very high antialiasing and textures, high scope detail, else medium - 60 FPS on bad maps, 80-100 on good maps
PUBG - low-medium settings with high textures - ~75 FPS (current version of game, early access used to be 60FPS with frequent lag spikes)

Considering how I'm getting similar FPS on Sandstorm as other games like PUBG with even higher settings, I'd say that optimization isn't too bad.

last edited by 2001zhaozhao

Let me eat my words, and apologize, realizing that some of these folks were likely not DEVS.

By the way, the update seemed to really iron out a great portion of the issues...lets hope this Beta works out for everybody .

Looks like your connection to Focus Home Interactive - Official Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.