How to set FPS Limit?

FPS seems to be locked on 60. >Can I unlock it in in any config.ini ?

I dont know if u have another version of the game but i have the option to set the fps to 120 60 30 and no cap right in the graphic menu

In my options there is a menu point called "framerate capacity" chooseable values are: 30,60,120,240,none

I am able to reduce the framerate down to 30 fps there. but it wont apply if I pick 120, 240 or none... it stays on 60 fps capped. Im running a GTX1080

What I tried also is to higher the fps limit in the config.ini. This didnt work neither 😕

The problem appeared after one of the patches. I was running high fps in the game before.

last edited by B-Havoc
Community Manager

Hi, sorry for not responding sooner - you were trying to lock the frame rate higher than 60fps, right? Were you able to lock it at 60?

fuck you. the reward for testing your creepy game is deletion of the key.... nice! no one winn play it... not even for free as we have seen in the beta kek

Community Manager

@b-havoc Hi there, this tone isn't acceptable here.

The keys we provided were closed beta keys. Now that the closed beta is over, these keys have been deactivated.

Looks like your connection to Focus Home Interactive - Official Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.