The Token System

I think personally if you earn tokens each game makes it a little bit better and not each lvl up 100 tokens thats a little bit grindly if you want something thats 1800 token worth....

yea i think rather then leveling up because leveling up is like after each level it gets harder u kno and at level 100 les say ur gonna be like welp i gotta get 3 billion xp to get 100 coins so i agree u shold get coins on the match u play and for kills and objective thatd be cool

It's been my experience with Beta's that any XP or earning system was never disclosed until the hard release. What you are seeing is a place keeper system. They don't care about in game earned cosmetics right now. Wait for the real game, if its still an unfair grind, say something. I fully expect a complete wipe at the end of this test and the next.

Totally agree with you!

The problem I have is that I played the Alpha to lvl35 and all stuff I unlocked is gone. But I am still lvl 35 and can unlock everything again, but I need a ton of time for 1 lvl and I dont have my tokens for lvl 35. So I am starting earn my tokens again from lvl35 with nothing unlocked. This is fucked up

@xxe4tmy5h0rt5xx said in The Token System:

The problem I have is that I played the Alpha to lvl35 and all stuff I unlocked is gone. But I am still lvl 35 and can unlock everything again, but I need a ton of time for 1 lvl and I dont have my tokens for lvl 35. So I am starting earn my tokens again from lvl35 with nothing unlocked. This is fucked up

What - this is alpha and beta you are talking about. You will have complete system wipes until hard launch. Clearly they did use randomness selecting testers. Damnit NWI 1400 on INS, past alpha and beta tester for several games and you do not let me in on alpha, but this guy gets in. Uses his alpha to say you are not fair because you keep wiping his account.

@mrphillipka said in The Token System:

I think personally if you earn tokens each game makes it a little bit better and not each lvl up 100 tokens thats a little bit grindly if you want something thats 1800 token worth....

That's not actually how it works. How many appearance credits you get depends on the level you're at. Some levels only give 100 AC, but higher levels and notable levels (like 5 ,10 ,15 , 20) give more AC. Plus, you get a free item each time you level up anyway.

Looks like your connection to Focus Home Interactive - Official Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.