After the little Update on my Sandstorm files today on Steam i hoped so much, that the devs changed some settings to get a full CPU and GPU load.
Well my hope was crashed. No changes were made to get better Performance.
There might be a lot of work to do for the devs, yes, ....... but the most important work should be the FLUIDITY/LIQUIDITY OF THE GAMEPLAY !
This game is full of stutter and does not use all the capacities of the PC Hardware !

At todays point we ( the players and supporters of Insurgency ( 2014 ) and Insurgency : Sandstorm ) are dissapointed because :
there is no reaction of any developer yet in this Forum who actually reacts on all the criticism on game performance ( in detail : the stutter and missing fluidity of the game ).
We expect at least some Post like for example : YES we hear you guys ! We are working hard on this serious stutter problem !

I want to repeat my last Post in this Technical Feedback category hoping to reach anyone at New World Interactive who can solve the MOST IMPORTANT PROBLEM
that EVERY SINGLE PLAYER has :

Here are some screenshots :
ingame 01

ingame 02

ingame 03

ingame 04

Some older pictures ( before last update patch )

ingame screenshot while spectating

post match screen

start screen

Ingame Screenshot at the end of the match victory

As you can see on all the graphs ( using MSI Afterburner as a monitoring tool )

CPU and GPU are not under full load during gameplay ( only 45 - 50 % CPU load AND only 22 - 27 % GPU load MAXIMUM ) !
But why does the game DO NOT use the rest of the GPU and CPU resources during gameplay ????
The GPU has 50 % percent load in start screen and post match screen which produce 199 fps on a static screen ( left top corner : green number shows FPS )

With MAXIMUM load ( 99-100 % ) on CPU and GPU this game could hit the 120 FPS mark easily ( with an GTX 1080 Ti and a Core i7 processor ( just my thoughts ))
I cannot understand the programmers decision to cut the processing power off in an open beta where almost everyone
is very unsatisfied with the performance of the graphics ( and i really often ask other players opinions and experinces and PC hardware during the games).

Right now i play with 55-65 FPS in average but it´s not comparable to Insurgency (2014).
My Monitor Resolution is 1920 X 1080 pixels.

At this stage of the Beta version : no fluid moving possible !
Player feels like moving in an invisible sticky soup.
To better understand me : Just play Insurgency ( the original from 2014 ) and you feel the difference immediatly !
That game is running PERFECT !

This game needs URGENT PERFORMANCE OPTIMIZATION !

Comon developers !
You can´t let people play in an open beta with such bad performance issues !
This game needs 80-90 FPS for Mid-class PC´s and 120+ FPS for high end PCs ( thats why people invest in high end hardware to get the maximum FPS out of it ! )
We all hope so much that you guys can solve this explicit problem, we trust in your abilities !
Please don´t dissapoint us !

Best regards,
Lightning

last edited by GSG_9_LIGHTNING