Update 1.03 Ps 4 my steering does not work it is the Thrustmaster T300. He does not recognize him, game re-installed and rebooted and he does not know him yet. What can be the problem?
Who can help me with that?
I have the Fanatec CSW 2.5 and I did this, maybe it work for you too? (I'm on XBOX ONE, but maybe it works also on the PS4) :
- As advised, I fired up the Spintires Mudrunner game with the Xbox One gamepad
- You have to go through the full 'how to' tutorial that follows with the Xbox Gamepad
- In the Spintires Mudrunner menu I went to controls and a huge graphic presentation of a Xbox gamepad controller appears
- Under the graphic presentation I noticed 3 checkboxes for Wheel support
- I hit all the checkboxes (Wheel control, Force Feedback, H-Shifter - as I can recall) - still using the Xbox One gamepad.
- I fired up the Fanatec Wheel, and switch it into Xbox One mode
Strangly, at first, when I tried to use the 'on wheel' buttons, nothing happened when I hit the A, X. Y or B buttons
But, after some 30 seconds - suddenly the buttons on my wheel took control and finally started to work
- Through my Fanatec wheel I can now choose the different menu options
- I started on of the 'test' missions
Everything works; Wheel, Force Feedback*, Pedals (Throttle, Brake, Clutch), H-Shifter (I can only get into 1- 7the gear and 'R')
Attention: When I disconnect the Xbox Gamepad, all the 'on wheel' functions stopped working;
THAT MEANS: YOU NEED TO HAVE BOTH THE XBOX GAMEPAD AND THE WHEEL CONNECTED TO BE ABLE TO PLAY THE GAME!!!!
I hope this helps!
Unfortunately, this does not work either, but thanks for your message. I hope this problem is solved with an update.
Very sorry to hear this, mate. I hope there will be an update soon too. I would like to play this game without having 2 controllers ready all-time; I still have to use the Xbox One controller pad, next to my wheel, for specific button functions that are not being supported on my wheel. Not really great, but for the time being, it - kind of - works...
Im not sure why but pointless updates get released before vehicles and maps? The main things that will keep people playing while you work on small things like mirrors and lights. Whats the point of making working mirrors if there nobody left playing to look at them