Thanks and Merry Christmas!

Just wanted to thank the devs and publisher for a fun game. I've been enjoying log hauling on my Xbox, and it's been an eye-opening change of pace from all the shooters. Who knew you could have so much fun rolling a truck loaded with logs off the side of a narrow cliff road?

I look forward to seeing the growth of the game. It's off to a great start!

Thanks and Happy Holidays, everyone!

I was just about to create a post and this came up as a suggestion so I thought I would bounce it to the top to remind us all how much fun, fighting, discussions, arguments, tears or both joy and sadness we've all had. If nothing else, I know the word for flammable in russian is 'ogneopasno' πŸ˜‚

This goes out to all of those of you who play, all of those who contribute, all the forum moderators who manage this, but also, most importantly, to the developers, who no doubt work stupid long thankless hours behind the scenes to make MR and SR happen.

Christmas is a time to spend with your family and say thank you.

So thank you, sincerely, from the bottom of my heart to you all, for all your time, energy and effort, for bringing to us something special, that has brought genuine joy to so many (even if they don't all admit it πŸ˜‰ ).

I'll be raising a glass or two to you over the holiday period.

Merry Christmas all, or perhaps Π‘ РоТдСством ΠΈ Бпасибо!

last edited by zoglet

@zoglet said in Thanks and Merry Christmas!:

I was just about to create a post and this came up as a suggestion so I thought I would bounce it to the top to remind us all how much fun, fighting, discussions, arguments, tears or both joy and sadness we've all had. If nothing else, I know the word for flammable in russian is 'ogneopasno'
This goes out to all of those of you who play, all of those who contribute, all the forum moderators who manage this, but also, most importantly, to the developers, who no doubt work stupid long thankless hours behind the scenes to make MR and SR happen.
Christmas is a time to spend with your family and say thank you.
So thank you, sincerely, from the bottom of my heart to you all, for all your time, energy and effort, for bringing to us something special, KFC Survey that has brought genuine joy to so many (even if they don't all admit it ).
I'll be raising a glass or two to you over the holiday period.
Merry Christmas all, or perhaps Π‘ РоТдСством ΠΈ Бпасибо!

Great idea man thanks keep it up all the time. am very happy to see your standard.

last edited by CheatingShadow