IMPLEMENT SOME TYPE OF REVIVAL SYSTEM

A REVIVAL SYSTEM WOULD INSURE PLAYERS GET OPTIMAL AMOUNT OF PLAYING TIME INSTEAD OF HAVING TO SPECTATE IF THEY GET KILLED IN THE BEGINNING OF A ROUND.
ALSO THIS WILL ADD AN ADDITONAL RISK FACTOR TO THE GAME. DO I REVIVE MY TEAMATE AND RISK GETTING SHOT?

MAYBE IN A LATER UPDATE?

No. I disagree.

That's why we play Insurgency. To value a life in the game, and don't push relentlessly because you know you can get revived again... This is not Battlefield 5 bro.

no the main game doesnt need this. save it for the modders.

NO sir - not at all, wrong game. Modders will have servers with this function, soon enough. Sometimes that random nade gets you and you get to watch. Other times you run ahead foolishly and also get to watch. Wanna watch less, teamwork.

If you're good you can just MAKAROV THE IDIOT SNIPER WHO TRIED TO CROSSPICK YOU.

Pretty sure he's specifying bot-modes since they're utter BS with sitting in your spawns (when players can't...), noobtoobing with 100% accuracy around corners, etc...waiting 5 minutes to spawn in because devs couldn't be bothered to sit and set up a blocking-zone so bots don't insta-kill you, or at the fucking least not let them have more than 1 nube-tube or rocket bot per obj-zone...

Looks like your connection to Focus Home Interactive - Official Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.