Issues I have found in two days of testing so far
  1. Some of the sounds and animations are missing:
  • The security M16 with compensator+foregrip+red dot has no firing sound
  • The MP7 with compensator+extended magazine+ red dot has no firing sound
  • The MK17 has no sound or animation when switching firemodes
  • The AKS-74U has no sound or animation when switching from single shot to full auto
  1. The Helicopter fire support tanks the server causing huge lag and over 1000 ping, not sure about the other call-ins.

2. The road texture on Farmhouse at this location is floating above the ground

***Large pictures***

click to show

1. The mouse movement feels wonky when transferring a spray to another enemy or just tracking someone while spraying them down in close quarters.

2. It's probably related to server issues but sometimes the characters are warping around in close quarters making it hard to aim at them, sometimes popping around corners and such.

3. I'm playing from Central EU on EU servers but still my ping is around 100-120 on average.

4. The delay between selecting firemodes are too high in my opinion.

last edited by McFosat

For number 4 make sure your ironsight sensitivity is set to 1.00. In default values the aim moves slower in sight compared to hipfire.

@2001zhaozhao I set every sensitivity to 1.0 when the Beta launched and also went to the config file and disabled the mouse smoothing.

@mcfosat said in Issues I have found in two days of testing so far:

The Helicopter fire support tanks the server causing huge lag and over 1000 ping, not sure about the other call-ins.

Can confirm. I've seen it happen twice now, though it doesn't happen every time the 2 helis are called in.

Looks like your connection to Focus Home Interactive - Official Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.