The "plant the bomb at the final cache and instantly detonate" move.

How can we fix this system? There's currently no reason not to detonate and kill yourself as soon as you plant it because you'd instantly win the game.

Discuss.

Don't let them arm the cache. đź‘Ť

In all seriousness, though, maybe they should add a timer of 3-4 seconds before the charge arms and you can detonate it. Or maybe make it so you have to be a certain distance away before the charge arms.

last edited by Quadsword

I disagree. Suicide bombing is a legitimate tactic.

For terrorists it's just a day on the job whereas security gets to be heroic in defense of their country/corrupt dictatorial government/ US puppet state.

Isn't it funny to you tho that NWI was forced by the CIA to bleed "heart's and minds" propaganda into the game? In Ins2 it was just insurgents and US troops which presented US as invaders but now it's US and "allies" so US is just there to help and blow up a couple civilians with drones just for funzies!

@pakislav said in The "plant the bomb at the final cache and instantly detonate" move.:

Isn't it funny to you tho that NWI was forced by the CIA to bleed "heart's and minds" propaganda into the game?

0_1534068239596_foilhat.jpg

That is a truly epic turban I didn't know I needed in my life. @Mr-Snoot

Here's a question: If you're the last man alive, and you kill yourself by detonating the cache, should you and your team win the game?

@mr-snoot because talibans pulled stingers out of their asses during the soviet invasion.

@slazenger said in The "plant the bomb at the final cache and instantly detonate" move.:

Here's a question: If you're the last man alive, and you kill yourself by detonating the cache, should you and your team win the game?

In INS2 it is a loss, tried it. Same devs, so I would guess they will have it set the same here.

Looks like your connection to Focus Home Interactive - Official Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.