Feedback from a guy
  • Security Male characters all have huge foreheads it's ugly. More face customisation would be neat.
  • I dont know if it's intended or if it's just terrible hit detection but shooting a guy 5 times when in the source game it would take 1 or 2 bullets at most is very bad and doesnt feel like Insurgency. Why are you trying to fix something that isn't broken? You're removing all the mechanics that made Insurgency great. FAL needs to have extended magazine option.
  • Right now it seems we only get 100 credits per level, and some items cost as much as 1800 credits, what are we supposed to do, wait 18 levels or hope that we win them? I dont think many people will rely on their credits to buy the more expensive stuff.
  • Bots use the grenade launcher waaaayyy too much in coop. It's almost like it's mortars and they're often dead accurate with them. Some guys I played with thought they were mortars.
  • Dismemberment needs to happen more with the bigger calibers. Shredding a guy with the PKM or something would be great. Gameplay wise, it's an inferior game right now. It's only because of the physics that it's kinda fun playing it. Make it gorier.
  • Why cant we have solid color tracksuits for insurgents? All black tracksuit would be cool.

@sandstorm said in Feedback from a guy:

• Dismemberment needs to happen more with the bigger calibers. Shredding a guy with the PKM or something would be great. Gameplay wise, it's an inferior game right now. It's only because of the physics that it's kinda fun playing it. Make it gorier.

The game is at least trying to be fairly realistic, and bullets just don't often dismember people in real life. A 12.7mm / .50 cal could, but not a 7.62mm with any regularity - and certainly not in the severed limb with bone hanging out style we see in Sandstorm.

@maa_bunny Well I dont mean to literally dismember, but more points of destruction would be nice. I dont think a 7.62x54R only leaves a small bullet wound, it gotta hurt bad.

Thank you. THIS IS IT DEVS ^^^^^^^^^^^

Looks like your connection to Focus Home Interactive - Official Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.