How many wins do I need?

On the leaderboard in my league, an opponent is on 1 win and 1 draw and 0 loses.

I am on 3 wins 2 draws and 1 lose.

https://forums.focus-home.com/topic/466/the-champions-ladder-ranking-formula

This link shows the forumla, but I am too stupid to work it out.

How many more wins do I need to overtake my opponent on the leaderboard and make the finals?

3-2-1 = 30.64
1-1-0 = 21.99

So you should already be ahead of him.

Ok, since I cant log in to confirm my win lose record for a few hours. Is there any way I can check the leaderboard for my league without being in the Blood Bowl 2 game?

Maybe I have 2 loses, or 3 draws. I don’t think I do. But I guess I must, because I am 12th and my opponent i wish to eliminate is still 8th

@marni said in How many wins do I need?:

Is there any way I can check the leaderboard for my league without being in the Blood Bowl 2 game?

You can go to goblinSpy and check there if you're talking about CCL.. if you're talking about a private league then it depends on whether or not the league coordinator has enabled the collecting of data for that league. Just go to the site below and go to the Cabalvision Open League > Champion Ladder XI and search for your team.

http://www.mordrek.com/goblinSpy/web/goblinSpy.html

Thanks Mercy, and Thanks Mike.
The league isnt listed, it is a private league, but I am not an admin, so I dont think I am allowed to get it listed.

I can check in a couple of hours anyway.

I am just at work, I am suppose to be started my BAS, but Its really hot here, and the air con guy is installing a new system, so I couldn’t be stuffed doing Taxes.

Just checked the leaderboard
Its a private league.
BBLANZ
ANZAC Open Season 4
Marni Ranked 12 - 3 wins 2 Draws 1 Loss
Spoonman Ranked 8 - 1 win 1 draw 0 loss

Is there a legit reason I am not ahead of him, or is it a bug?

The season ends soon. Looks like I wont make it, especially since I just lost another match just this afternoon.

Be interested to see how next season goes, as I only just started playing blood bowl 2 in the last couple of months, and this was my first open league.

For OPs future endevours. Goblin Spy also has a ranking points calculator you can use even if your league isn't listed. For example on CCL Standings page.

BB2 Champion Ladder Admin Team

@marni said in How many wins do I need?:

Just checked the leaderboard
Its a private league.
BBLANZ
ANZAC Open Season 4
Marni Ranked 12 - 3 wins 2 Draws 1 Loss
Spoonman Ranked 8 - 1 win 1 draw 0 loss

Is there a legit reason I am not ahead of him, or is it a bug?

As calculated you should be on 30.64 and he should be on 21.99. The only thing I can think of is that there are server issues.

Looks like your connection to Focus Home Interactive - Official Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.