Servers in South America

Guys! Something i complained about since the alpha is high ping beacause of the lack of south american servers. I believe people here in Argentina and other countries in SA deserve playing this game with a decent ping because we also bought it. Gaming community does not end in USA, ASIA and EUROPE and the community is huge all around South America. We like to play games too and honestly, i hoped you guys would give us one or two servers. I'm very dissapointed with this matter so i hope you take note of this and consider it for further improvements. Thanks a lot

last edited by Raizo

I await a position on this as well.

Please specify that Brazil is ok, but for Argentinians/Uruguayans and the rest... it sucks to use those as well, because the ping is extremely high. i'd rather play with friends from Argentina on Miami servers instead of Brazilian ones.

Also
viva el ura

@snakelegionnaire said in Servers in South America:

Please specify that Brazil is ok, but for Argentinians/Uruguayans and the rest... it sucks to use those as well, because the ping is extremely high. i'd rather play with friends from Argentina on Miami servers instead of Brazilian ones.

Also
viva el ura

Your ISP must suck not to be on a metro with Brazilian providers.

According to recent Q&A with devs on Reddit, there is no planned official servers in South America

"Right now we do not have plans to host servers in South America at launch, as there are many complex issues with hosting / acquiring servers in this region..." - Jon

"However we will consider supporting this region post-release if there is sufficient demand from our community." - Jon

But community servers can still be independently hosted as

"We're planning to allow community servers to be hosted on release." - Jon

So, while you may not have NWI servers hosted in your region for match-making, rest assured you can still use the server browser to look for your regions community servers. Unfortunately, this means that competitive servers are probably all in the US and community servers are not in leaderboards and you cannot be match-make into a community server.

last edited by Skidd Chung

Looks like your connection to Focus Home Interactive - Official Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.