Please post your configuration for investigation:
- Press the keys Windows and R from the keyboard to open the 'Run dialog box' and type: DXDIAG
- Click the button 'OK'.
- Post the Windows version (Operating System:), processor model (Processor:) and the amount of RAM memory (Memory:) under the tab 'System'.
- Click the tab 'Display'.
- Post the name of the graphics card (Name:) under 'Device' and the driver date (Date:) under 'Drivers'.
- Click the tab 'Audio' or 'Sound'.
- Post the name of the audio device (Name:) under 'Device' and the driver date (Date:) under 'Drivers'.
It worked before windows update without a problem but after the update is still the same error. I have already tried to reinstal the game but nothing changed.
Operating System: Windows 10 Home 64-bit (10.0, Build 17134) (17134.rs4_release.180410-1804)
Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-7700HQ CPU @ 2.80GHz (8 CPUs), ~2.8GHz
Memory: 16384MB RAM
Card name: Intel(R) HD Graphics 630
Card name: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 Ti
Driver date: 220.127.116.1182
Driver Name: RTKVHD64.sys
Date and Size: 10.04.2018 0:00:00, 6156744 bytes