Air strikes need a nerf

As the title says, i really think these air strikes need a huge nerf. Right now, they are just annoying and for me they are pretty much game breaking.
They make the game experience a lot worse, since you're forced to sit in a corner and wait for the air strike to be over.
I suggest turning down the frequency of availability very much as well as the effectiveness. Maybe so, that there are randomly only 2 or 3 kind of air strikes available, so that isn't always bombs.

Come on!! If you don't like them, don't play the game. It's that simple! Insurgency + DOI = Sandstorm and everyone else is loving it. Can't believe that after you started shooting your own teammates in the game today you have the balls to come here and complain about this. As we all said to you before today, grow up. Seriously.

@fidelisjk said in Air strikes need a nerf:

Come on!! If you don't like them, don't play the game. It's that simple! Insurgency + DOI = Sandstorm and everyone else is loving it. Can't believe that after you started shooting your own teammates in the game today you have the balls to come here and complain about this. As we all said to you before today, grow up. Seriously.

And still, you can say anything against it, but boneheaded lines.
Give me one argument, why air strikes are a good thing to the game?

What we really need is killstreaks ripped straight outta cod, fingers crossed

Looks like your connection to Focus Home Interactive - Official Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.