Team kills

When the game is starting.. there is a short time till it starts. Team killing at this time is meaningless but very annoying. Im seeing some delay in shooting at the mouse when shooting.

Yes agreed. I left a match that started like this. Pretty good indicator on how they will act the rest of the game, childish.

@kooki said in Team kills:

When the game is starting.. there is a short time till it starts. Team killing at this time is meaningless but very annoying. Im seeing some delay in shooting at the mouse when shooting.

It's not even worth getting annoyed about. It's actually pretty funny before the round begins

@rifrafjonesy said in Team kills:

Yes agreed. I left a match that started like this. Pretty good indicator on how they will act the rest of the game, childish.

So, because before the round actually starts, people decide to TK and have a little dorky fun, that means they're going to do it the rest of the game? I find this hard to believe and find moreso that you just have no sense of humor.

The game itself has plenty of moments where people tk, and it does happen from time to time. Most of the guys are quick to say they're sorry or "my bad," in which case I just respond with "dont be so trigger happy." Which honestly, most people are incredibly trigger happy in this game already.

Remember that just because the beginning of the round is a dork moment for everyone to be goofy for a quick second, doesn't mean they're going to continue to act that way into the match.

I understand your point, but I dissent based off personal experience with people doing this pre-match in comparison to match in progress.

Completely disagree. I will quit every time now. I stuck it out once and they were all children the whole game.

TK in the beginning of games in the warm up is pretty common in games and also a bit of a fun culture.

It also serves to try out weapons and make sure that everything is working ok.

If you turn it off you just have to stand there, or try and run across the map to shoot the opponent, and by the time you get there warm up will be over.

I think it's a good feature.

I do it all the time too with people in the same party as me. Not with strangers though because they get the wrong idea sometimes.

Looks like your connection to Focus Home Interactive - Official Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.