You need to talk to your community.

You need to talk to your community. The state of this game and the level of communication about your plans for the future is unacceptable and a poor way to treat paying customers.
At this rate I have no interest in supporting anything this studio does if this is the level of post release support. Writing a few sentences about what you're working on each week would make a huge difference. As is, you're just leaving customers twisting in the wind with a seriously compromised game, that should obviously not have been released as a 1.0. Talk to your community, or risk losing the few people that still play your game.

It´s a pity we can´t do refund at this point.

Happy New Year Streumon and Focus!

And a big F.U.C.....K YOU! from your ripped off customers.

You can at the very least tell us what the hell is actually going on.

I haven't been quiet which I'm sure has pi.ssed a few people off and quite frankly I dont care.

Others haven't been quiet, including new customers.....

You owe your customers a working product, that WONT DROP IN PERFORMANCE UNDER PRESSURE ON RIGS THAT SHOULD BE ABLE TO TAKE IT BY YOUR OWN ADMISSION!

An explanation as to what the hell is going on,

And a guarantee that we WILL HAVE A FINISHED AND WORKING PRODUCT THAT DOESN'T REQUIRE BUYING A CONSOLE VERSION!

Because we the customers have paid for a product that YOU released incomplete. YOU decided that was ok.
YOU decided keeping customers in the dark is a good idea.

YOU decided the final fate of your product, the reputation it and you (developer and publisher) received from 40k fans, gaming fans, and basically anyone that paid good money to buy your tech demo is justified.

I hope you do wind up fixing this, because at this rate I'm done with Streumon, Focus and any product associated with them if this is the kind of treatment the customer receives.

I'm done with EA because of how they treat the customer like a moron that will buy any stupid lie they say plus loot boxes.... luckily for me I don't have any real interest in any EA titles going forward.

2017 is the year the people got fed up and started getting loud...

Lets not make 2018 the year we get angry.

Because you've broken your trust with the gaming community and the gaming fans...

Even EA took more than one game to do that... congratulations.

And happy new year. 🤓

It's really not a good sign when I agree with Snoke... you are messing it up and I feel like I'm one of the very few who still care about this game 😞

I.e. my 4 friends that always joined me purging don't care about it anymore and I start feeling like Id be better off doing the same 😞

You've made positive ground with ur customers n fans by sticking with the game and patching it up over the year. Gr8! You've enticed us all with the new EE version, an exciting Xmas release... 😃 Things were positive! Netheos then reported in November that you were mainly tweaking balancing after the beta.

But then, you never released a statement on release day (5th Dec 2017) to explain the circumstances, so people have been left to uncertainty and frustration...!?! The only info was: 27th March 2018 from other sources...?!? You could have at least officially stated that you're delaying due to unforeseen circumstances and the new release date isn't set or the new release date is 27th March 2018... but nothing...

People would rather the game be polished and balanced, and are generally understanding of delays, so just report where things stand! Don't ruin all the positive momentum to just leave embittered customers and fans, who, if left in the dark, will likely stop playing or never purchase your game. Which is a damn shame considering all the hard work and effort Streum have put in to make this game great and worth buying.

K

Update: 5th Dec release day was never (to my knowledge) confirmed by Streum.

last edited by Kommodore77

@kommodore77 said in You need to talk to your community.:

You've made positive ground with ur customers n fans by sticking with the game and patching it up over the year. Gr8! You've enticed us all with the new EE version, an exciting Xmas release... 😃 Things were positive! Netheos then reported in November that you were mainly tweaking balancing after the beta.

But then, you never released a statement on release day (5th Dec 2017) to explain the circumstances, so people have been left to uncertainty and frustration...!?! The only info was: 27th March 2018 from other sources...?!? You could have at least officially stated that you're delaying due to unforeseen circumstances and the new release date isn't set or the new release date is 27th March 2018... but nothing...

People would rather the game be polished and balanced, and are generally understanding of delays, so just report where things stand! Don't ruin all the positive momentum to just leave embittered customers and fans, who, if left in the dark, will likely stop playing or never purchase your game. Which is a damn shame considering all the hard work and effort Streum have put in to make this game great and worth buying.

K

Whole heartedly in agreement with this. Still playing every chance I get but an official and comprehensive update would be very welcome.

I really hope there will be a good announcement soon. This is an awesome game and community still have lot of expectations and hopes for this new year !
Just speak to us guyzzzz!!

@astartesultra Totally agree, though I gotta say that my trust in the devs has totally broken down.
I mean their homepage still claims a release in fall 2017 and this either has to do with a lack of good will towards customers or a lack of professionalism... I dont like both options when thinking about the future of this game... I feel like they dont trust their general community (After all the support for the delay in 2016)... I just hope the real problem has to do with focus, not our french gamemasters : S

Brothers need to chill out 😎
It's only been a few days after "end of the year" 😒
No ones perfect except the emperor 😵
Hopefully they reply very soon 🤔

no one may be perfect but anyone can write 3 sentences about why a deadline was missed. It's been almost a month since the start of december and we have had nothing in the way of information. They spent an entire year promising a timeframe that came and went with nothing, and we are for some reason expected to just sit and wait as if nothing was wrong. This is so extremely disrespectful to the community and despite the fact that they spent an entire year lying to us, they have still said nothing, not even "we are sorry for missing the deadline we set, here is what happened"

be careful.... they might delete your post... its not what they want folks to see.

Your totally right brother jb0809, but people r going crazy!

As far a I'm aware, Streumon didn't officially set the Dec 5th deadline which I feel is the issue here.
As you say, no one apologised nor said theyre delaying when obviously they should have... then people probably wouldn't be like this... but wouldn't people rather it be polished and balanced than released as another buggy mess at Xmas... I think people would be livid if that happened! Yes! they've past the end of year deadline... However, they're still working on the game, they seem to have hit a snag, and will be more specific soon.

Streumon - a small dev team, may be bad communicators, they may be unorganised, but have nonetheless worked tirelessly to patch their game as well as add new things like the Chaplain and special missions, when in this day n age other companies do zilch to rectify their game. Obviously and understandably, many were angry on release though I doubt Streumon wanted to release it then.
They state the EE is totally free for pc owners which to my mind shows good will for releasing prematurely in Dec 16, and there are no insidious micro-transactions to speak of as well.

People have a right to be angry and complain, but I think people are going overboard, that's all I mean, and Streumon really should release a statement asap!

Then show us proof for fk sake!
Even if its just a 2 minute gameplay grab of ACTUAL COMBAT NOT RUNNING LIKE CRAP!

Its been over a year, and I pretty much don't care anymore.

I want my money back.

@kommodore77 said in You need to talk to your community.:

Your totally right brother jb0809, but people r going crazy!

As far a I'm aware, Streumon didn't officially set the Dec 5th deadline which I feel is the issue here.
As you say, no one apologised nor said theyre delaying when obviously they should have... then people probably wouldn't be like this... but wouldn't people rather it be polished and balanced than released as another buggy mess at Xmas... I think people would be livid if that happened! Yes! they've past the end of year deadline... However, they're still working on the game, they seem to have hit a snag, and will be more specific soon.

Streumon - a small dev team, may be bad communicators, they may be unorganised, but have nonetheless worked tirelessly to patch their game as well as add new things like the Chaplain and special missions, when in this day n age other companies do zilch to rectify their game. Obviously and understandably, many were angry on release though I doubt Streumon wanted to release it then.
They state the EE is totally free for pc owners which to my mind shows good will for releasing prematurely in Dec 16, and there are no insidious micro-transactions to speak of as well.

People have a right to be angry and complain, but I think people are going overboard, that's all I mean, and Streumon really should release a statement asap!

I'm sorry we should be gracious for being given the rest of the broken game, because its free?!?

We were told the product was ready to launch when it was released,

which is why I'm going overboard, I can't comment on anyone else though. But yes they NEED to tell us what is going on,
because they've broken they're contract and trust with the consumer, the ones that keep them afloat (we'll see for how long).

last edited by Sgt Snoke Em

As I clearly stated, people have the right to be angry and complain. In fact sgt, I have no problem whatsoever with your post that got deleted. No need to be gracious. But some threads are overboard. Theyve missed their projected deadline, usually gamers complain if devs don't delay a game.

This forum is turning into a hate train. Would people rather its released unfinished like before, or wait for a finished product.

They should release a statement now!

It is not about releasing unfinished products. It is about their attitude. They have announced that the Enhanced Edition will be launched at the end of 2017. 2017 have passed and no word from them, at the first working day of 2018, so-called community management pretend that there is no problem and are sitting silently. Day two they decided that no explanations are needed and just mock people. What have they done with performance issue that this game has plenty of? My game looks like this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UNVV9NI2I0I&t=36s

7:30 min and 4 crashes. Fun? This game was released over a year ago and they and they have done nothing about it as well as about FPS drop. Do you know how hard it was to force them to even acknowledge the issue? Report on the forum support section was not enough. Last mail form direct Streum On support was send to me 20.04.2017, nothing of value there. Focus' support is more responsive but they are trying to pretend that this is not their problem and they have nothing to do with this game.

So My point is that maybe our beloved Publishers descend from the pedestal and give gracefully some decent and honest explanations to their lessers, who just happens have paid them for this game, what the hell is going on and what they are planning to do with that and when! Without deceiving people constantly and without mocking them. That much?

last edited by Grey Seer

@grey-seer your right brother. This silence is ominous...

We have watched
We have waited
We are leaving...

Reply Tomorrow

I've got this feeling it's going to get cancelled, I bloody hope not 😞 😞 :-(.

Do you recon it's because they can't get the consoles to run the game smoothly at all and the Specs are just too high for consoles?? I don't know :-(.

I hope after waiting so long, we don´t have a bad port of consoles...

Looks like your connection to Focus Home Interactive - Official Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.