Chaos Pact and Khorn DLC ?

There are still 2 races left (Chaos Pact and Khorn). is there a cyanide project to add them ?

@naoufel70 said in Chaos Pact and Khorn DLC ?:

There are still 2 races left (Chaos Pact and Khorn). is there a cyanide project to add them ?

Khorne isn't an official roster, it's something that was unique to Cyanide's BB1 game. That said, the XML files did reference khorne as well as an unspecified slaanesh team. BB1 had a "legendary edition" just as BB2 did, followed by a "Chaos Edition" that introduced the khorne team. We may be looking at a third "expansion" in late 2018 or some such.

@voodoomike said in Chaos Pact and Khorn DLC ?:

Khorne isn't an official roster, it's something that was unique to Cyanide's BB1 game. That said, the XML files did reference khorne as well as an unspecified slaanesh team. BB1 had a "legendary edition" just as BB2 did, followed by a "Chaos Edition" that introduced the khorne team. We may be looking at a third "expansion" in late 2018 or some such.

Following the vote held in September 2017, the NAF Committee has decided that Bretonnians and Khorne will be added as races to the NAF database.

https://www.thenaf.net/2017/10/new-races-result/

https://www.thenaf.net/2017/10/naf-database-update/

last edited by naoufel70

@naoufel70 said in Chaos Pact and Khorn DLC ?:

Following the vote held in September 2017, the NAF Committee has decided that Bretonnians and Khorne will be added as races to the NAF database.

The NAF is not the arbiter of what is or is not official in Blood Bowl - that'd be Games Workshop, the people who actually produce the game. The NAF is an unofficial organization of players that host tournaments and collect result data related to their dues-paying members.

The NAF is not the arbiter of what is or is not official in Blood Bowl - that'd be Games Workshop, the people who actually produce the game. The NAF is an unofficial organization of players that host tournaments and collect result data related to their dues-paying members.

And GW (or at least the gents that are in charge of the game now) said they had no intention of adding either team to the tabletop game.

So no, Khorne are not an official race (nor are Brets for that matter).

@darkson said in Chaos Pact and Khorn DLC ?:

And GW (or at least the gents that are in charge of the game now) said they had no intention of adding either team to the tabletop game

Well, the Savage Orcs are a similar roster to Khorne, and I think the human nobles were meant to be bret-y. I doubt either team will ever be considered "official" though.

@darkson said in Chaos Pact and Khorn DLC ?:

And GW (or at least the gents that are in charge of the game now) said they had no intention of adding either team to the tabletop game.

So no, Khorne are not an official race (nor are Brets for that matter).

What's their take on Slaan these days? We had to get a literal re-skin just to get them in the game (albeit a very good one).

As for BB2 I'm sure if the devs want to add in CP, Khorne etc I don't think GW would get in their way too much and there's likely plenty enough demand for them if they think they're worth the time and expense in making.

@skode said in Chaos Pact and Khorn DLC ?:

As for BB2 I'm sure if the devs want to add in CP, Khorne etc I don't think GW would get in their way too much and there's likely plenty enough demand for them if they think they're worth the time and expense in making.

GW wouldn't get in the way, but that's not the point - the point is that naoufel70 thought Khorne was an official roster and thus, was "missing" from BB2 unexpectedly. It is not an official roster, and neither are the brets. NAF's accepting of the rosters for NAF tournaments is irrelevant to that aspect of things.

@skode said in Chaos Pact and Khorn DLC ?:

What's their take on Slaan these days? We had to get a literal re-skin just to get them in the game (albeit a very good one).

If you mean GW, then they're not intending to add Slann back ( 😞 ) though they're happy for the NAF to keep using them. There were/are rumours that they'll also be adding a Kislev team that will be (very) similar to the Slann roster, but I'm not up-tp-date on what is happening with that.

I think that a future Re-Chaos Edition expasion could be possible. Yes, BB is a GW license but as far as i know Cyanide always has some freedom to develop his own game (BB1 Khorne, BB2 Kislev, not the same rules as the tabletop 2016 edition...) so i think that we can see the chaotic teams (chaos pact, khorne & slaanesh ) in the next expansion set (at least i hope so!)

I would PAY for these new teams in BB2!, Would you?

@darkson correction - Chaos Renegades ARE official as of Death Zone Season 2 and the 'teams of legend' packet from GW.

Whatever Cyanides stance on Khorne is, Renegades ARE an official team now, and just leaving them out is kind of concerning, especially since that last expansion was released AFTER renegades were accepted by GW, and they said that 'all the official teams would be made available' but I don't see any mutation elves around.

Invisible daemons. #Khorne OP.

GG

🤣

Focus Team

Hello, Khorne AI teams is a mistake introduced by the last patch, the Khorne data (logos, roster template) exist since the initial release so consider it as a bug, not a teasing

This post is deleted!

@focus_guillaume

Sad... 😔

We still missing those teams in BB2. Could be great news see them in the next update...

Thought we had got a sneaky wee Xmas tease there. Bah humbug!

Looks like your connection to Focus Home Interactive - Official Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.