The Movies which you can also watch like me

The Movies which you can also watch like me

I'm not sure I understand the question here, could you clarify it for me?

i dont know what you are trying to say bro. but i will just list some of the good films which are not so popular or maybe a but old that i think you might have watched:
limitless, gravity, the cornfield, It Happened One Night, A Tale of Two Cities, Bringing Up Baby, Casablanca, ghibli films, Meet Me in St. Louis, and many more. tell me if you might watch a film above. they are all great and you can watch it in apknite if you did not though.

I understand that we have formed a club of movie lovers? Then I want to join and give my opinion.
Here is my list:

1. Catch Me If You Can.
  2. The Green Mile.
  3. Captain Phillips.
  4. Forrest Gump.
    And what a coincidence in all these movies starring Tom Hanks. He's been in so many movies! Many of them are pure coincidence. It's like the universe is trying to tell you something. Or maybe it's just trying to make you feel better about your lack of artistic ability. In each of these films, Hanks' character is a kind, decent, hardworking, courageous and, above all, noble man. Yes, you guessed it, it's my favorite actor, but the movies aren't bad either, you can visit my website and learn more about him. This is the man we would like to know and be.