Happy New Year!
Lead Developer - Spintires MudRunner

Hello, players!
So it's been two months since the release of the game!

On one hand, it was hard to predict if the console players will like the game.
On another hand, since the game is very similar to the old Spintires, we knew some PC players will be upset.
But it was a very successful release, and that means we will be improving and updating the game a lot – a big thanks to everyone who helped to make it, and everyone who bought it! Remember – the purpose of this game is for you to have fun!

We receive a lot of feedback and improvements suggestions – thanks for that too!
There is a lot of room for improvements, and with our colleagues from Saber and Focus we will now be able to speed up the development, to make players 100% satisfied!

Thanks again for support!
Happy New Year!

Happy New Year to you Pavel and the Dev. Team!

Thanks for the hard work and see you guys in 2018!

Happy new year! I'm excited to see what 2018 will bring to this game!

Hey Pavel,

I got Bought it on Friday, I've been enjoying the first person view, I was one of those mad players.

I'd like to talk about gameplay meta with you, People buy games because they want to be sold on the illusion of being there.

I love the engine, and also the vehicle models however gameplay is not immersive, what I mean is in real life no one drives around a forest discovering vehicles that they can then use, and topping up with free gas.. the gameplay at the moment doesn't feel in depth like other parts of the game.

A logging game without cutting down trees only adds to this feeling.

My suggestion to make the game more immersive by making it so you buy vehicles from starting area instead of discovering them around the map, I also think it would add alot to the game if other industries like mining. I imagine there could be other things needed out in a frontier outpost but this would be a start.

To give the game a sense of progression you could make it so logging is what you start the game doing to make enough money to get equipment to start in mining where you can start to buy the more bigger expensive equipment this would add a lot of replayability because its not simply go find a vehicle, pickup logs and repeat. the economics would a lot more depth i.e paying for fuel and supplies.

I would also like to see a first person character 🙂

Thanks for reading
Lazerlee

last edited by lazerlee

Im not sure where you think this game is being successful, if you read any forum on here you will find that people are bored with the game and pissed that no information is being given to us about new trucks or maps. I know alot of people that havent touched this game for almost a month due to the lack of content. Thus game just gets boring after 10 hours of gameplay because you just drive the same trucks around the same map repeditively . if you would of took all of the maps and joined them and mad one very large map it would be slightly more enjoyable. But its bad when the modders are able to develop the game better than the actual developers

The only whining i hear is from you

Suck it up pc boy, take a walk outside and realize there's more to life than your dirty bedroom and monitor

@lazerlee Hello Lazerlee!
Thank you for your interest in the game!
Keep in mind - we were focused on improving the quality of simulation instead of depth of the gameplay, because we couldn't do both unfortunately. MudRunner is like a game of chess - with no opponent 🙂
But don't worry - all will come, so if you enjoyed the game, stick around!
Best regards!

Also happy new year to everyone! Thanks for your updates.

@rubicon79 Okay, my negative words about console players were too unfair. I meant that the team working on the game should be bigger in order to be able to create content and updates much faster for both pc and consoles (for example: modifications for consoles, etc)

@pavel I am very happy that you want to improve the simulation. Can we expect in future such things will be added as dirty rims and more realistic mud on wheels (instead of those not good looking pieces of mud etc)? Never stop improving your game and players will appreciate it for sure 🙂

@knight25 What you mentioned is more related to graphics than simulation. But of course there will be improvements to both.
In terms of graphics, as I already mentioned, the most important improvement is "wet" mud and increased view distance.
As for the simulation - it's tied to the gameplay. The one can't change without the other 🙂 But there is a lot of room for improvement too - one of the main ideas is making the truck to be an interconnected combination of parts, unlike a static mesh it is now!

@Pavel thanks for listening and a happy new year.

Community Moderator - Spintires

@pavel said in Happy New Year!:

one of the main ideas is making the truck to be an interconnected combination of parts, unlike a static mesh it is now!

Hmm, this smells to me like an advanced damage model, not just one universal health bar... I like that idea 🙂

@sodoma lol yeah you're getting the same idea as me. we shall see, fingerscrossed.

bonne année à tous ; nous sommes impatients de voir du nouveaux contenu pour console et PC .
cartes de franchissement , nouveaux véhicules
voici des photos de mon camion Renault B110 4x4

![alt text](![0_1515573624063_IMG_1910 - Copie.jpg](Uploading 100%) )
![0_1515573661672_IMG_2804.JPG](Uploading 100%)

This post is deleted!

Looks like your connection to Focus Home Interactive - Official Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.