MudRunner American Wilds Info and Screenshots !(Update)

I really hope That i have not to drive to deep mud with big American Trucks with no ground clearence.
The Screenshots look like that both trucks struggle. Even the humvee looks like its on the limit

American Winch-Simulator!?

last edited by Eversman

@alpscruiser Keep in midn that in the game everything is scaled to tiny maps. Since fuel consumption is ridiculously high to simulate the distance traveled (which is simply idiotic, why could not we just get bigger maps and realistic consumption?) then maybe the mud is specially made so as to get stuck in it continuously, which extends the time of getting from A to B?
I hope you understand what I mean, sorry for my poor english 😛

@sodoma said in MudRunner American Wilds Info and Screenshots !(Update):

Those news are made up

I doubt it , my guess is that the official announcement will look exactly like this .

@thedeestroyer
I believe that it will. And that is basically what my post was about in its unquoted rest...

@Sodoma
Yeah ,I said when I posted that it may have ruined the official announcement but this info was already on the internet and many people wanted to know sooner than later what is new in this DLC.

last edited by TheDeestroyer

@knight25
Keep in mind how simple this game was in very begining.
It is unlikely just a coincidence that map has that non-metric, "computer-like-1000" 1024x1024 size.
I've met some maps those were like two maps put together. I had to use modified EXE, otherwise it runs, but vehicles can't move at all. So there was a map size set to current size in very begining and later were things scaled to fit in. Game balance.
And BTW, you should try to make a reasonably nice map for that "square kilometer", maybe after such expirience you will appreciate current "small" maps more...

@sodoma hmm i think that this things are real and i am really upset that in the july comunnity update the devs said that nothing is ready and the have nothing to show and then 2 weeks later comes this cool guy and posts some pictures of it if devs read this think about it

Hi everyone,

I can confirm that the images and text presented here are real. We had planned to announce them in the near future, and will have more information on what to expect soon.

To clarify pricing, this is the pricing for the American Wilds Edition, which will contain both Spintires: MudRunner and American Wilds. We'll talk about the pricing of the DLC itself soon, too.

last edited by Iyagovos

@iyagovos Hey, please, in the official announcement place detailed changelog - we really want to know what will be changed and added to the game besides new vehicles, maps and challenges.

@knight25 As far as I'm able, I'll be doing this for sure 🙂

@Iyagovos Sorry if I ruined the official announcement 😔

@thedeestroyer if you found this ,than it had been announced nothing was ruined if anything you informed this forum and community more than we have been in months. This forum is usually last to hear any new updates or news. Everytime there has been an update for the game or DLC you can find the official information for it elsewhere almost a couple days to a week before it gets out on here. Honestly I just think it is poor management

@SloppySlingers Yeah , this time the russian sites had to take the info from here too. I know that what I did helped the community but I feel bad , because Focus is doing something with this game unlike oovee.

last edited by TheDeestroyer

@thedeestroyer do not look bad, you've brought us information, that this forum needs, information like this brings this forum to life again, new issues to be debated, I would do the same as you did.😎😇

last edited by fabio brasil

@iyagovos I know, we will be very grateful to you if we have more information and photos or maybe a video.☺

can not use the same pictures hen!😊😅

@thedeestroyer no its fine it was out there already so not ur fault!

spintires mudrunner 2, this one took me by surprise ??😮😨

Hello, I wanted to ask if she would buy either alone or as a whole game?

@semirk11 American Wilds will be available as both standalone and in a package with Spintires: MudRunner

I was thinking about buying America wilds, but after the announcement of mudrunner 2 I highly doubt that this dlc will be worth wasting money on. Development will be focused on the new title yet it will still hold the same gameplay as the current version. Maybe after the sales plummet and people stop purchasing titles from this developer then they might actually start listening to the community and make or add in what we want in.