I really like how the game is being improved so far and i can't wait for it to come out so that, possibly, my friends and i can play together. So here is what i like and don't like so far.
- The safe zone is not a predictable circle like other BR games. This is good because it helps prevent people from camping where they preict the safe zone is going to focus on.
- There is a good amount of loot and plenty of guns.
- Vehicles can help keep the player moving instead of having to run for forty five minutes.
- Wolves can help change things up and punish the player for camping in a certain spot.
- Poor optimization can get irritating.
- There doesn't seem to be a clear way to get out of an anomaly.
- High ping has been a problem on my end. I'm not sure with everyone else.
- Playing the same map can get dry overtime.
So i would say that Focus just needs to clean up the optimization and internet connection along with maybe nerfing the anomaly. And to combat the map getting stale overtime, releasing an expansion based off other nuclear accidents, real or not.