Suggestion for vehicles

I don't know how many driveable vehicles are in the game as I've only found 1 from all of my time playing. Found a lot of jeeps that i didn't know i could drive as the driveable and non-driveable vehicles looked the same. I suggest adding something to easily let a player know whether you can drive that vehicle or not, like different colors. One being all rusty and brown with no tires while the other a big less rusty, colorful (like a light blue color) with tires.
Another suggestion is that if there are many other types of vehicles in the game, please make them easy to find.
The vehicles also feel a little boring as there is no collision sound upon hitting something.
Running over a small plant also damages your vehicle too much. Maybe remove the damage from these?

Community Manager

Hi there,

Thanks for your suggestions, I'll pass them along to the team.

Never had a problem with finding a junk vehicle and thinking it would run. I like the way the current jeeps look. The paint scheme looks great and matches everything else. Please don't get all gimmicky on the vehicles.

Looks like your connection to Focus Home Interactive - Official Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.