MudRunner 2 Announcement

@Sodoma Yeah i know we are not being forced to buy any thing but im going to buy them mostly because I love the game spin tiers and I think that it is a good game. By saying there is will be no community, well there will always be a community until there are no more unique mods coming out on PC. But yes the game had 2 good DLC and now it has been a while since they have came out with a DLC, and they say that the DLC will be released in FALL 2018. i wounder tho, if they do not release the DLC if the console community will crash. I want to correct what i said earlier tho, there will always be a PC community but i am a part of the PS4 Spin tiers community and we dont get many post on that about any big things. Most of the post on the PS4 community are just about people creating games and looking for some people to play with. Now if this DLC is not being released some time in FALL 2018 then the console community will crash. Correct me if i`m wrong here but when the regular spin tiers game was out there where a whole lot of questions about the game coming to console and now that it has the games community has gone up a lot every time a DLC comes out on console they console community has gone up there are post of people doing some cool stuff with the new trucks and now that every one has seen or done that the game has died a bit. Any ways if they dont release the DLC soon will the console community crash or just keep dying out?

@ford-f350
I think that I can agree with you in here.
Yes, community will die out without fresh thing to play with or to discuss. That seems to be natural.
That could be partial reason, why we get community update monthly. If you see it helping or not is up to you, I don't want to judge that.
On the other hand, AW DLC is coming and I don't think chance of "extinction" of PS4 community may speed it up.
So heads-up, There will be more to play with and to discuss, hopefully community will survive until MR2 release date (whenever that will be) 🙂

@Sodoma yeah and as if right now I think that the community is okay cause we have the American wilds DLC to look forward to and that is what is keeping the console community alive. I hope that the do add ford and chevy and those other vehicles,they said 30 new vehicles,well that should keep the console community alive for a while and then they could either start working on another DLC or MR2 cause then we have something to keep us going. they should still give us monthly updates on the games but I feel like if they were to give us some infomation like on MR2 then we will not be waiting or begging for MR2 or a DLC cause we will have all those maps , trucks, and add on`s. i just want to say im not saying that the Spintiers community is getting a little to inpatient and im not going to lie every since they said they will be adding ford I could just no stop be thinking about the new DLC i only wish they could confirm a price on how much the DLC will cost. For this monthly update I hope they give a more to go off of with this big DLC. Like maybe a Price, screenshots of ford and chevy , and more map info on the sandbox maps. and hopefully they give us an exact release date they would hype up the community a whole lot.

@netheos
Pavel fifth time decided to earn some money on one project, absolutely not surprised! But I ask the publisher to take into account the fact that with paid additions and resale of the game under the guise of a new game they will lose a decent part of the players, they will either send the project far away or start pirating

@sodoma Are you outraged there? Modemakers have already proved more than once that even without the source code, you can squeeze more out of the engine than Paul gave us! Caterpillar equipment, alternative loads, jeep competitions, this is all already in the game from version 03.03.16, and you say the current version there is no sense to improve! You just want to squeeze more money from us, this is clear to the fool! What is there in the new part, the crows on the pigeons will be replaced, or will spring be added? So this is what we can do perfectly for free! New cars? So there are a lot of them in the workshop, and the quality of the standard cars is very far from them! Janitors can animate? So we can implement it ourselves on the existing version!

0_1536077263267_Пашкел.jpg
Нет слов,одни эмоции

good words... true words....

@Dantes_666
Ok, take it easy....

@dantes_666 said in MudRunner 2 Announcement:

@sodoma Are you outraged there?

No, I am not.

@sodoma Modemakers have already proved more than once that even without the source code, you can squeeze more out of the engine than Paul gave us! Caterpillar equipment, alternative loads, jeep competitions, this is all already in the game from version 03.03.16, and you say the current version there is no sense to improve!

On this point, let me quote myself:
@sodoma said in Mudrunner USA:

I've spent many hours with tracked vehicles in ST as well. Therefore I know that there were some issues relatively regularly. Tracks fell off, jammed into objects, those vehicles broke MP, some caused massive FPS drops... And I am not talking about game balance.
Yes, such things are wonderfull if some guy make them up in his basement for a joy and share them with community, but how it will end up, if same thing will be content of regular game?
Dev apart from MODder have bigger responsibility for a reliability of final product...

I like to see them as well as you (probably) are, I am just trying to see the thing from the point of view of Dev as well...

@sodoma You just want to squeeze more money from us, this is clear to the fool!

This seems to be a bit personal, so I will just quote myself once again:

@sodoma said in Vehicle Presentation - Introducing the E-7429!:

My dear fella,
First of all: You personally or rest of your "the customers and fans" you are speaking for, gave me no money at all.
Simply because I am customer and fan as well. I've preordered game on my own and paid for it with my own money as an act of faith for future improvement of game. Because I wanted to gave money to somebody, who promissed work on game and improve it.

@sodoma What is there in the new part, the crows on the pigeons will be replaced, or will spring be added? So this is what we can do perfectly for free! New cars? So there are a lot of them in the workshop, and the quality of the standard cars is very far from them! Janitors can animate? So we can implement it ourselves on the existing version!

Yes, you can do that and you are free to do so. There are tons of nice things on WS and there is plenty of work behind the scene. Community MOD-makers outnumber DEV team by a huge number without hesitation. But there is a thing that bothers me: you've said you can do that for free. Yes, you CAN, question is, if you (personally YOU) want to work for free? In general, people don't want to. Modders usually work for a joy and love for game, but there are some, those sell their MODs... (whatever we think about such behaviour, different question)
DEVs have this as their regular job to earn money, so they are able to pay their bills (quite likely)...

Please, go through some threads around here and read what kind of requests are appearing again and again. Make a list. Get rid of few extreme ideas. You will probably end up with list of features, those are unlikely good for gameplay, but difficult (if possible) to implant into current game.
I am not a programmer, so I can be easily mistaken in here, but I've done some complex projects already and I am personally pretty sure that at some point, it is easier to start from scratch, rather than improve already existing thing.
Try to rebuild a bicycle into 8x8 truck (a bit extreme, but you've got the point)
And as I mentioned, people tend to not work for free, so there is a bussiness side of the thing as well...

If you disagree, please, keep in mind:
we can discuss, but we should do that politely.
Things above are just my personal opinions, so don't be mad at Focus staff of DEVs.

@sodoma But how can I be calm if I am once again bred for money! Salary Pasha will receive and without the release of a new part of the game, the sale is coming! Over the weather man worked completely free of charge and for more than a year, so he did it WITHOUT the source code, Pasha to enter all this business for 5 minutes or more, but he can see for himself what and who needs, the main thing is to cut the dough on the resale of the game!

MR2: An abbreviation in the software development community for the second software maintenance release. Coincidence or Conspiracy? Watch Discovery Channel tonight at 8pm and you decide!

If MudRunner 2 can do this, I will DEFINITELY buy it.
alt text

@hatsunekid MudRunner it's about logging&mud, not road trains:)

Bought MudRunner for Console and was bored in like 2 hours. Without mods the console version is pointless. The game is dead on console and was within the week it released.

I like playing mods on PC, but the base game it's self is boring. I would say atleast 90% or more of the people who play this game play for mods. We want custom maps and vehicles and want to just wheel with friends. So unless MudRunner 2 is x64 with larger parties it will be pointless and I won't waste my money on a second MudRunner. I bought it on my Xbox and wish I never wasted my $30 on that. I had a feeling Focus would end up dropping mods from their list of things to add to console.

@dvoryaninoff Yes you're right. But the game also could be said is about trucking. Wild is not just about logging. Beside, if road trains can be achieved, it means that complex joint motion systems can also exist between different movable addons. So why not give mr2 more possibilities and playfulness? 🙂

Im really enjoy playing in first person. It adds a completely different feel to the game. If its possible it would be awsome if you guys could add full interiors and working mirrors.

@bdog1910 ur not the first man trust me 😃 ur not the first

Very excited to see what the team can bring. Can't wait to hear more and spend hours laughing uncontrollably with my brother and friends. also, awesome job on American wilds.

This post is deleted!

Do I hear possibly mods for console. 😁😁😁