MudRunner 2 Announcement

I'm late to the party, but damn I love this game. I purchased it and played it for the first time when American Wilds was released, but I have to say I very much prefer the base game and the Soviet trucks/maps. It has really opened my eyes for these good old work horses.

Whatever you do for the sequel, do not step away from the Soviet/Russia/Belarus stuff, 'cause I can' t get enough of it! Keep up the good work!

Also, is it true that the original creator is back onboard? If so, that's awesome!

Community Manager

@patrikswe Hey there,

Yep, Pavel has worked on Spintires: MudRunner, all the DLC, and will continue to work on MudRunner 2.

@iyagovos said in MudRunner 2 Announcement:

@patrikswe Hey there,

Yep, Pavel has worked on Spintires: MudRunner, all the DLC, and will continue to work on MudRunner 2.

Hocus Pocus Focus, this is such a rip-off, all of the people who remember pavel in 2014 remember how much of an absolute bully he was to the community and modders, i mean really i aint buying anything with spintires anymore.

Community Manager

@riskywisky It was announced that Pavel was working on MudRunner when we first announced the game in August 2017.

Devs, SpinTires has been banged around since 2011 and I really think it has advanced officially like it was meant to. I have met great friends through SpinTires modding community but what I saw is really amazing mods but the advanced gameplay features were unlocked by modding community. Why would I think about

What should of been covered officially in Mud Runner:
-advanced dynamic weather
-tracked vehicles ( i have a tracked vehicle that dosen't need spintires mod)
-fully modeled 3d cockpits
-proper gear and engine simulation
-openable doors, windows, hoods
-small parts that fall off if vehicle has impact with object
-working trains and rails
-working boats with river crossings
-more sophisticated lumber delivery system which could suggest points per individual log so you could play hardcore mode you can load up as many logs as the truck can take it and it will be per individual log not a bundle.
-advanced sound scrips that cover more truck sounds
-AI
-dynamic wildlife that can intteract with
-AI that speaks to you, even the driver, he talks about his mood or how he feels about things.

MR2 will cost money and it will drift away from MR. One project after the other leaving players only hopeing. MR turned out to be holding back alot of features. What good can making MR 2 do?

last edited by Gabe_3.0

@riskywisky said in MudRunner 2 Announcement:

Hocus Pocus Focus, this is such a rip-off, all of the people who remember pavel in 2014 remember how much of an absolute bully he was to the community and modders, i mean really i aint buying anything with spintires anymore.

Bye Bye!
When you will leave the Forum?

I aint sayin' nothin about leavin'. Moddin' this game is what I do and i will keep doin' it till the game dies. The only statement made there was that I most likely will not buy mr2 only because everyone that played in 2014 (and i dont think you played then) remember who PZ was.

@riskywisky
then you know me not good enough, i was there from day 1. and also donated for this game.

what i don´t understand is that everybody is complaining about this game. How much does this game cost and how many hours of fun you have with it? It´s totally worth the money.

PZ was a bully because the old publisher where a bunch of a**holes.

@Alpscruiser yes the game is worth the money and yes i am saying that oovee was a group of hoes and were broke, so they sold the game name.

@riskywisky they are hella hoes they is hoes!!

last edited by zamal

Looks like your connection to Focus Home Interactive - Official Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.