hi i'm korean warhammer 40K broadcaster A.K.A Robinology this game have observer mod or replay mod?

hi i'm korean warhammer 40K broadcaster A.K.A Robinology

i want this game tournament!!

Battlefleet Gothic Armada 2 have observer mod or replay mod?

i want broadcasting this game and introduce for korean!!

https://www.twitch.tv/robinology777

or

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCGQZhzWgUKHs7-0qmRKKguw?disable_polymer=true

may i can interview Battlefleet Gothic armada 2?

Community Manager

Hi there,

We don't have plans for an observer mode in Battlefleet Gothic: Armada 2 at the moment.

To interview the devs, could you please send an email to us at communication@focus-home.com?

@iyagovos why don't have no obsever mod plan...? plz...make observer mod or replay..!! ..plz... i hope observer and broadcasting this game!

Observer mode is crucial imo.

@canned_f3tus said in hi i'm korean warhammer 40K broadcaster A.K.A Robinology this game have observer mod or replay mod?:

Observer mode is crucial imo.

Really? Couldn't be less important in my eyes.

@romeo Observer mode is good for casting games and educational purposes. Any halfway decent RTS is going to have Observer Mode.
It would a be very smart move from tge devs to impliment it.

Edit. Not to forget its pure entertainment and people are going to whine and screech about it if its not there anyway just like it was the case for both DoW 2 and DoW 3 and BFGA 1 even.

last edited by CANNED_F3TUS

I can use Twitch for this though.. replays are a thing of the past.

@lkhero Twitch is good but not every caster is gonna want to use twitch. They are gonna be observers. Indrid casts is really popular and he uses observer mode to cast his games.

another example would be how turin uses replays for tw:warhammer to showcase battles better. watching his streams is much less interesting.

last edited by Fosil

All good points. I mean, I look at TWW's replay system and spectator tools as the gold standard for what it should look like for an RTS game. That's a good argument and while I wish we had it for this game, I also know that that took a lot of work to get right (from a developmental standpoint), and it took them years because they had the chance to evolve it for years across updates to the engine.

Eh, fair enough for those who want it. For me, I want to play games, not watch them. If I absolutely have to watch, a recording with the UI present isn't going to be the end of the world.

I couldn't even tell you which one of my favourite RTS games had observer mode, it's literally that irrelevant to me. 😐

@romeo yeah i hear ya. I like doing both. But i liked to watch other peeps play whenever i was waiting at work

@iyagovos said in hi i'm korean warhammer 40K broadcaster A.K.A Robinology this game have observer mod or replay mod?:

Hi there,

We don't have plans for an observer mode in Battlefleet Gothic: Armada 2 at the moment.

To interview the devs, could you please send an email to us at communication@focus-home.com?

UE4 should support game recording natively. If possible down the road, maybe look into it as it would be the perfect thing to store replays for commentary without hassle.

There should at least be a cinematic camera mode...

50% of the reason I bought this game was for the visuals of battle fleets warring in space...

I totally agree, this game needs a spectator mode and replay system for longevity in the MP community.

Looks like your connection to Focus Home Interactive - Official Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.