August Community Update - American Wilds!

Spintires: MudRunner - American Wilds releases in Fall 2018, on PC, PS4 and Xbox One.

So no Nintendo switch Version this fall????

So I hope Xbox is going to get sandbox maps, because we still haven't gotten the first sandbox map at all.

@Kemps-milk they did confirm that there will be at least 2-4 sandbox maps, I cant remember the real amount but they did confirm the sandbox maps and it will cost 10 at the most is what i am hearing.

well, all the maps so far are sandbox maps already, the new ones aren't gonna be any different.
i don't know if you maybe misunderstood the term somehow, what would be your definition of a sandbox map?
unless you mean a literal sandbox map where everything is sand and the vehicles are at a very small toy-ish scale with huge play buckets, shovels and sand castles 😁

@switchrunner said in August Community Update - American Wilds!:

Spintires: MudRunner - American Wilds releases in Fall 2018, on PC, PS4 and Xbox One.

So no Nintendo switch Version this fall????

I guess I'll take the last few days of silence as a No. Can we get a quick update on the Nintendo switch side of things?

Also, I'm assuming Mudrunner 2 is coming to the Nintendo Switch??

Re 'sandbox', I remember reading before MR's release that there were plans to combine the original maps into one large map. I guess it didn't go past an idea and probably needs 64bit first to work. Here's hoping for MR2, it's unlikely we'll see any more development for the current game.

@malcolm_tucker No, that was a misinterpretation by some people. It said something like "joining the original maps", in the sense of "added to the collection of maps" rather than "combining the original maps".

Spintires mudrunner has left you behind and the series will be continued by Spin Tires MudRunner 2 ? Or will be two different things both in continual updates.
I need an answer!

What's the price of the DLC?

I’ve seen others bring up sandbox maps in Facebook groups as well. The maps have always been referred to sandbox maps since before mudrunner’s release. All 8 maps so far are literally sandbox maps, you can go in and do whatever, nothing forces you to log or do any specific task. I’m truly curious what they think sandbox could mean and how it could be any different than what we’ve got but this strange line of thinking doesn’t top the guys who think AW will come with 30 vehicles and 10 maps, they take the cake!!

@stirmygnat said in August Community Update - American Wilds!:

I’ve seen others bring up sandbox maps in Facebook groups as well. The maps have always been referred to sandbox maps since before mudrunner’s release. All 8 maps so far are literally sandbox maps, you can go in and do whatever, nothing forces you to log or do any specific task. I’m truly curious what they think sandbox could mean and how it could be any different than what we’ve got but this strange line of thinking doesn’t top the guys who think AW will come with 30 vehicles and 10 maps, they take the cake!!

I've tried and tried to correct people who think that American Wilds is introducing 30 NEW vehicles with 60 NEW add-ons. A certain video saying that is causing quite a few misunderstandings...

last edited by BRazz989

@brazz989 and if it is the video i am think, the guys comment section has already been ripping him one about that. meow lol

@brazz989 said in August Community Update - American Wilds!:

I've tried and tried to correct people who think that American Wilds is introducing 30 NEW vehicles with 60 NEW add-ons. A certain video saying that is causing quite a few misunderstandings...

Yeah , this should be on the main announcement :
New to American Wilds
• 9 vehicles
• 2 sandbox maps
• 2 challenge maps

Do you already have an approximate release date and the approximate price of the DLC itself?

@semirk11 said in August Community Update - American Wilds!:

Do you already have an approximate release date and the approximate price of the DLC itself?

Ten posts, most asking for info about release date and price, the rest apologizing for not looking for that same information that has been posted previously.

Looks like your connection to Focus Home Interactive - Official Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.