Vehicle Presentation - Introducing The Hummer H1!

0_1551280620257_Hummer1024x512.png

American Wilds is a new DLC coming to MudRunner Fall, 2018! This large DLC will introduce brand new content to the game, including several new vehicles, two new maps and a whole new location - The United States of America!

In the run-up to American Wild's release, we're bringing back Vehicle Presentations - we're very excited to show you the new vehicles coming to the game, and today, we'll be talking about Hummer H1!

0_1536855603130_Hummer H1-b.jpg

Vehicle Description:

A four-wheel drive utility vehicle, the Hummer is a powerful off-road vehicle produced for consumer use. A large vehicle, the Hummer H1 is equipped with the ability to drive in all-wheel drive and take advantage of differential lock.

Game Stats:

The Hummer H1 has an 80 liter fuel capacity, and can take 300 points of damage, making it a very sturdy vehicle. If you're scouting, this is a vehicle that you'll be able to rely on. Speedy and agile, you'll be make your way around the map easily.

Strengths:

A speedy, nimble vehicle, The Hummer H1 is at home on the roads and in the mud. If you need to scout a new path, you can rely on this.

Weaknesses:

With a small add-on complement, the Hummer H1 isn't going to be the workhorse of your vehicle fleet.

Attachments:

Bed Cap - Cosmetic

Repair Supplies - Carries 20L of Fuel and 150 Repair Points

Roof Trunk - Carries 80L of Fuel

Spare Wheel - Carries 60 Repair Points

0_1536855615165_Hummer H1-a.jpg

MudRunner - American Wilds comes to PC, PS4 and Xbox One October 23rd, and in November on Nintendo Switch, and will be available as DLC for MudRunner, as well as in the MudRunner - American Wilds Edition, which contains the base game, and all DLC.

last edited by Jellyfoosh

very nice! wait wait wait... do i see dry land so called desert in this picture? hmmmmmmmmm

also its called hummer H1 so no more classifying trucks by A B C D and E?

last edited by zamal

If I should name a car that i expect in AW DLC, it is this one... Most iconic offroader from US...πŸ™‚
Oh sorry, I mean 🀠

So basically a reskinned uazπŸ˜”πŸ˜”

Disappointin...

Fingers crossed its not.. really want this DLC yo be AMAZING

Doesn't say anything about being recallable, I wonder if that means there's going to be another smaller vehicle?

@chri51808 Curious as to what you actually expected this would be.

Awesome. Takes me back to the hype I had before launch of the base game. I can’t wait, I’ve been playing every night lately getting ready for American wilds. Looking forward to more info on new vehicles. I’m also curious if you guys are pulling a sneaky on us by not listing Ford and saying 7 vehicles instead of 9. I’m guessing 2 of the vehicles will be in the map only like the car and the triple axle truck with no diff lock. Cheers, keep up the good work

Hurrah! Quite possibly my least anticipated vehicle out of the way early, lol.

I'm also curious, is the hummer more like the american flavoured gaz66 and is not really all that useful and not recallable? nice that it gets a good amount of support bits, though, and i'm excited to rip around and see how "speedy" it can be.

Thanks for the info.

@grubdumpling said in Vehicle Presentation - Introducing The Hummer H1!:

Hurrah! Quite possibly my least anticipated vehicle out of the way early, lol.

I'm also curious, is the hummer more like the american flavoured gaz66 and is not really all that useful and not recallable? nice that it gets a good amount of support bits, though, and i'm excited to rip around and see how "speedy" it can be.

Thanks for the info.

I'm hoping it takes the place of the b66 also....

H1 is a model and it has a duramax deisel

The h2 and h3 were gassers and werent used in the military

very new, it seems to me a bit, I need to rust an aged paint, so it increases realism if it does not look like gta cars😐

works best so in the environment in which it is used, the vehicle must be old and beaten by the work it has,

I hope the other vehicles have these aged looks, such as the previous Soviet trucks

last edited by fabio brasil

@brazz989 The Hummer H1 will be recallable, but there will be other smaller vehicles as well πŸ™‚

@iyagovos said in Vehicle Presentation - Introducing The Hummer H1!:

@brazz989 The Hummer H1 will be recallable, but there will be other smaller vehicles as well πŸ™‚

So we have the Hummer and other smaller vehicles (so at least two more).
With a total of seven trucks, does that mean, we only get 4 actual trucks in this DLC?

@smoli said in Vehicle Presentation - Introducing The Hummer H1!:

@brazz989 Willys Jeep maybe? πŸ˜ƒ

Really hoping for a k5 blazer from Chevrolet....

@iyagovos said in Vehicle Presentation - Introducing The Hummer H1!:

Thanks for the clarification, looking forward to seeing the other "A" class vehicles being unveiled.

I cant wait for AW, and love hummer and other usa vehicles.
But one question is always on my mind - WHY there is no UAZ 452 (buhanka)??? For me its the perfect A vehicle, 4Γ—4, many body variants
Hope to see it in MR2