Vehicle Presentation - Introducing The Hummer H1!

@brazz989 Isn't it too polished for mudrunner?

@brazz989 Beautiful machine, but the chances that it (or similar) will appear in dlc are small. If you have a computer, look for similar ones in the steam workshop, I'm sure I saw such machines there.

@knight25 said in Vehicle Presentation - Introducing The Hummer H1!:

@brazz989 Beautiful machine, but the chances that it (or similar) will appear in dlc are small. If you have a computer, look for similar ones in the steam workshop, I'm sure I saw such machines there.

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1439514527
https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1190715968
https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1188148050

@sodoma said in Vehicle Presentation - Introducing The Hummer H1!:

@brazz989 Isn't it too polished for mudrunner?

Only until I jump it into a huge mud pit! Scrape it along some trucks and bump it up against some trees! She'd be seasoned in no time. I'm not a huge fan of the weathered look, don't get me wrong, I have nothing against the look and feel of the game, but I won't hate a shiny paint job and a little chrome getting dirty 🙂

Yeah, my hopes are set rather high in wanting a truck like that. I DON'T play on pc, that's why I want one lol. I've looked through hundreds of vehicles on steam (just because even though I can't have them) and I've started saving my change to eventually get a pc so I can play some of the amazing mod vehicles the community has created.

@brazz989 very new, it seems to me a bit, I need to rust an aged paint, so it increases realism if it does not look like gta cars😐

works best so in the environment in which it is used, the vehicle must be old and beaten by the work it has,

I hope the other vehicles have these aged looks, such as the previous Soviet trucks

Seems there is a difference of opinion on the new/rusty look. Myself i feel like an old vehicle should look old, and a respectable 4x4 should have money spent on mechanical upgrades, not shiny paint. I get that once a 4x4 has everything it needs there may be some budget left for paint, but if it's going to be used as an offroad vehicle, money spent on polish is going to be wasted.

That blazer looks good. It also looks like it should have a guy in a suit driving it around the suburbs. I don't know what it has "under the hood", but it reminds me of the wrangler some idiot got stuck in my back yard when he wanted to show off his huge tires and lift kit mated to a weak-assed stock drivetrain.

That blazer belongs in a car show, next to other shiny meticulously restored show cars.

@grubdumpling i can agree with that 100% rustiness is necessary

last edited by zamal

@grubdumpling said in Vehicle Presentation - Introducing The Hummer H1!:

Seems there is a difference of opinion on the new/rusty look. Myself i feel like an old vehicle should look old, and a respectable 4x4 should have money spent on mechanical upgrades, not shiny paint. I get that once a 4x4 has everything it needs there may be some budget left for paint, but if it's going to be used as an offroad vehicle, money spent on polish is going to be wasted.

That blazer looks good. It also looks like it should have a guy in a suit driving it around the suburbs. I don't know what it has "under the hood", but it reminds me of the wrangler some idiot got stuck in my back yard when he wanted to show off his huge tires and lift kit mated to a weak-assed stock drivetrain.

That blazer belongs in a car show, next to other shiny meticulously restored show cars.

Everything you said is spot on. And the fact that LOOKS like a show trucks adds more appeal to me because in a video game, we get to take show trucks and beat them through the mud! I hate shelf/ garage/ trailer queens of any sort. If you build it, drive like it was built to do. And in a game like this we can do exactly that.

would we have a tractor similar to k-700 in america wilds,???😊

@fabio-brasil said in Vehicle Presentation - Introducing The Hummer H1!:

would we have a tractor similar to k-700 in america wilds,???😊

Yeah good point, we'll need a tractor or big 'ol truck to load and rescue... wonder what they have in mind?

@grubdumpling alt text
Such or something with a bigger crane would be nice

@grubdumpling alt text
Such or something with a bigger crane would be nice

Lol, perfect for all those trees that fall next to the highway... i was thinking more like a ford a66 front end loader.

Edit: that thing sure is american looking... needs more chrome and acdc tho.

last edited by grubdumpling

perfect for all those trees that fall next to the highway

??????
It is not the log loader but the towing vehicle.. like that soviet maz 7310 but with proper tow crane

Anyway, I checked this Ford and it looks good, maybe it will appear. However, since they removed 2 vehicles so there is less chance for cool machines.

It is not the log loader but the towing vehicle.. like that soviet maz 7310 but with proper tow crane

Whatever you say, but that "towing vehicle" is going to need to be towed if it tries to leave the road.

that "towing vehicle" is going to need to be towed if it tries to leave the road

Oh, yes, I think so, of course. But we are talking about the reality in MR, so ...

alt text

😛 😛 😛

last edited by knight25

So this, this is the reality of Brazil😛
0_1537126906470_randon_florestal.jpg 0_1537126913834_images (10).jpg

last edited by fabio brasil

we are talking about the reality in MR, so ...

Here's what i had to say about that photo the first time i saw it:

"That freightliner looks like it's stuck already, haha"
@fabio-brasil yeah now that's a good looking loader... but not the tracked version for obvious reasons haha.