Wrecker Utility Attachment YES // NO ?? Thoughts

I only have a hand full of hour a week to try and figure out how to mod and code the files needed to make this work, but I am willing to try and do this if the community is willing to help me figure it out.

Problem with SP
The wrecker had the same reach and pull power as the winch.

What I would like to do is use or make the Utility Attachment that the MAZ 7310 (E-7310) from SP.

List of the changes would be

1) Longer cable reach  2-3 times longer

2) More winching power   2-3 time if (#3 is done power would not need to increase)

3) If possible to be able to add 1-2 snatch block for pulling around trees or rocks, and increase 
    pulling power.  Would work by changing the factors mass by half for each block.

4) Would have 150L fuel tank and 400 repair points

5) On Hardcare mode the MAZ's fuel would use about 5-10L (or more) a min when pulling with the utility 
    winch. ( not the stock truck winch )

The big problem with SP was that the wrecker had the same reach and pull power as the winch.

Q1) What do you guy think would you use this??

Q2) Maybe have the attachment work on 8x8 only or just the 7310??

@quake513 said in Wrecker Utility Attachment YES // NO ?? Thoughts:

List of the changes would be

1) Longer cable reach  2-3 times longer

2) More winching power   2-3 time if (#3 is done power would not need to increase)

3) If possible to be able to add 1-2 snatch block for pulling around trees or rocks, and increase 
    pulling power.  Would work by changing the factors mass by half for each block.

4) Would have 150L fuel tank and 400 repair points

5) On Hardcare mode the MAZ's fuel would use about 5-10L (or more) a min when pulling with the utility 
    winch. ( not the stock truck winch )

hey i like the idea but i hate to say

1. is possible with spintiresMod

2. imposible the winch power is not editable (check the dev of Spintires+ By localHost in oovee and youll see why) he tried to recode it to make a active and passive wich setup for one truck pulling and one towing (front wich active to a tree and rear tow strap to a stuck in mud truck)

3. possible and i've done it you need a good understand of the contraints and how _cdt bodies work but that easy to understand i've done something similar but it was to hug the wheels of trucks as a park brake for Colision axle trucks (live v12 monter 12x12 truck)

4. imposible the fuel consumption is affected by the torque curve this game uses so youll have to edit the .exe or make a dxd9.dll file like LocalHost did for Spintires+ to work (he actually created a new gearbox for skid or tracked vehicles)

Wow... Hmm ok well thats good to know thank you.
so the active and passive winch did not work for him? Right.
As it stands right now its hard to get stuck in the mud.

so I think I will wait on this. The Idea is out there now, but until getting stuck in the mud is hard to get out of its hard to justify the work for me to make this. I have very little experience with coding. I would say for me this out of my depth.

Thank you for your time.

@quake513 learn man, is always good to see new guys on the workshop, i started with ideas that couldnt be made back them and see me now building all type of stuffs and animations on trucks from the sterring components to even moving dials on the dash (not that they work with the revs but they move lol)

and also tow trucks and addons are always welcome