Insurgency: Sandstorm - Known Issues

Sometimes when I quick reload, the mag does not have ammunition in it even though I have gone through the animation. Could you please fix this?

I noticed that while the L85 is equipped (with holographic sight and extended mags) that the magazine clips through the weapon, as though it were reversed, obscuring the sight picture. This bug occurs when the weapon is aimed down, below the horizontal norm.

Picking up weapons is still buggy, sometimes it's hard to do and when it works for some reason the animation plays twice.

The bug that makes things darker when you go on the menu and back to the game still happens.
It's easy to reproduce when spectating: 1) Go to menu 2) Exit menu, game gets darker 3)Click space to change camera twice 4) Game gets back to normal brightness

I think the game picks up the exit menu's post processing or something funny, because if the menu's background scene is bright it makes the game brighter, if it's dark then darker :smiling_face_with_open_mouth_cold_sweat:

last edited by zefs

Sprint toggle is still broken after latest patch. I have to press Shift ~8 times or crouch un-crouch in order to actually sprint. I've seen several other people mention this same issue but no acknowledgement from a dev.

having network problems that shouldn't exist. See my post in technical issues for details.

When I use full screen the mouse cursor disappears.

Awfully frustrating that I can't use the recommended full screen mode.

Issues noticed for Sept. 6 Update

Weapons:

1. MK14 EBR Using incorrect animations for Bipod attachment. Uses Grip-pod animations instead.
  2. RPG & M3 Can resupply to 3 rockets by "mag grabbing" (tapping F) instead of fully resupplying.
    *edit 3. LMGs are also missing their 3rd person animations for reloading.

Cosmetics:

1. Attemping to purchase "Brown Cargo Pants" results in "Error: Item not found". Previously had "Dark Brown Cargo Pants" purchased. Unknown if that contributes to error.
  2. Male SEC facial hair "Garibaldi" the upper mustache appears to be resting a little low on the upper lip on some faces on low settings. Gives a very odd appearance.

Map Balance:
Hideout Skirmish: INS and SEC using vehicles can pretty much reach each other's fuel trucks at the start of the round before either side has time to set a defense or respond This is often accomplished by a demo or breacher taking the vehicle, and driving directly to the fuel truck in a (usually) attempted suicide rush.

last edited by Goat Walrus

Smoke grenades seem to plummet right into the ground when they detonate while still in the air.

Sept 11, 2018 - 8:35pm Central Time - Windows 10 (fully updated)

The game is not allowing me to exit the game. At the main menu, I choose to Exit Game and then it prompts me to either press Enter to quit or ESC to cancel. No matter how many times I press Enter (to include Enter on the number pad), nothing happens. It just sits there. I can always press ESC to get back to the Main Menu ... but I just can't Exit Game unless I crash the game from the Task Manager.

Any ideas?

Sup Guys,
Im having a problem with Joining the servers.
So basically When I click on coop the Count starts for server search and then when the server does find one Then the count down happens to join server. once it reaches zero the screen goes black and it wont put me in to the server its just a black screen with the "Beta" logo on the top left corner of the screen. I don't know what to do about it. any help would be nice...

Thanks!!

Hello there, the game crashed a few minutes ago with this error message:

0_1536840749248_insurgencyerrormessage.png

I tried to find a post regarding this issue but I didn't find one. Please let me know what I should do to prevent this error from happening. Until this happened the game didn't crash on my machine recently.

@provyder In addition, the game is now crashing every 5-10 minutes. "Not responding" in the Taskmanager. Windows is fine though.

Hey Guys,

Im really loving the game so far keep up the good work. only a couple of issues i haven't seen mentioned that i am experiencing.

In 4k resolution when set to fullscreen it says its 4k but it is actually 1080 , i can only maintain 4k when set to windowed or windowed borderless.

When i plug in a controller the UI changes for the buttons etc but when the keyboard is pressed it doesn't switch back. Even when unplugging the controller.

And not too sure on the capabilities of my card but when on ultra everything at 4k i get a force close and ran out of video memory message. have only gotten it once or twice with textures on 3gb.

1080ti i56600k 16gb ram

Keep up the excellent work team! I love the effort you put into this, and the love 😉
Hope you have an easy time fixing the flickering issue and the dead vehicle passenger -> new passenger swap.
Do you have some way of targeting the corpse model in specific vehicle seats?

Had a bug on push summit with point Delta, where two explosives had been planted i then used my explosives at a similar time to another player but the point didn't blow up and actually became indestructible. We only won the round by killing all opponents.

I posted This Issue a while back about my game Keeps Going to a black screen Before it puts me in to the game. The Black Screen Sometimes stays for like 10 to 15 minutes but for the most of the time It stays There For ever.alt text
Thats the screen i keep Getting when i try to load in to a server.

My System Specs are Listed Below..

Processor : Intel (R) Core (TM) I7-3770 CPU @ 3.40Ghz
Installed Memory (RAM) : 16 GB
Graphics Card (GPU) : NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050TI
GPU Memory : 4 GB

Unable to launch the game today. Receiving this error each time:

0_1537200066753_sandstormError.JPG

Ran without issue yesterday and I haven't made any changes to any of the game files.

last edited by Theokoles

Just a few issues since I can post here now:

-Was just playing Summit as Insurgents and my AK74 made no sound whatsoever when firing.
-Would like the Observer radio call-outs to sync with what I hear when I am not Observer.
-End of match text chat banter would be a lot nicer if I could finish my thought before the match ends.
-I notice there's a currency involved with appearance pieces, could I be able to see how much I have in the future?

Also thanks for letting us play the Beta during the release delay 🙂

Not sure if this is a new issue but I'll lose my ability to move my character randomly. It's happened a few times normally at spawn. Have to restart the game to get it to work again.