Insurgency: Sandstorm - Known Issues

My guns make no sound when I fire. If I switch to a new gun it works fine, until the next match. Then that gun also becomes a soundless gun. It's like a sandwich; every time I take a bite, there is less to eat.

Big Error on Clothing!!!
I getting eac violation if I go on server, with wearing clothes. EG. as a user I look on my character and I select some hads. So i do not own them I only look for the design. If I go on server, then I got kicked because of eac violation. WTF is that?

When I spectate my team, I can only change players with left click. However, the interface shows that I should be able to right click as well.

Bug report: when you are located beside doors at opposite side the doors are opening to and the doors get kicked out, you will die as you would get smashed by the doors - this is not the case and the player should not die.

Proposal: the game is lacking team balance functionality, happened more than once that one team had a half of the player count of the opposite team...

the game is still glitchy and slow and it wont allow us to do combat training

Every other time I try to play the beta the game just crashes and I have to hard restart my pc. Even when I put all the settings on low it does this. When the alpha was out this game ran smooth with only minor dips in frames when every one started shooting. If the game let me access my desktop it will often display, "Game Violation Detected: #00000000001." If someone could tell me how to fix this I would appreciate it. I really love the way this game plays and just want to play it more.

bug report - Issues with the xp after matches not adding to account so far two days of this happening.

I played the game for a quite awhile, and decided to tweak the game in order to stop the FPS stuttering, I followed the guide on how to stop it, but now it became worse.I am experience Low FPS like 2-3fps at the Main Menu, Though my specs aren't beast enough nor I would say a potato. But I can run Monster Hunter on Medium graphics, Kingdom Come: Deliverance, at High-Medium Graphics, and Arma 3 at High Overall Graphics. Also when I tried to join a game, it crashes before I join. Please help, but if you can't find the solution, I might as well wait for the next update to come, the Game is beta so I know there will be bugs and some problem to experience.

Hi, I've found a character custom. bug:

I dont certainly know why but the credits are stuck at 1.200, I dont have them but it shows like if I had 1.200 credits.

Keep up the good work fellas!

• I can't see the names of people talking in VOIP
  • With flashbangs, pulling the pin and hitting RMB twice will make the primed sound twice, but cannot be done a third time (pull the pin on a flash, press RMB (it clicks), press RMB again (it clicks again), press RMB again (no longer clicks))
  • Impossible to knife proned players
  • When scope detail is set to low, spectating the scope area is very small (huge black ring)

I have been having a problem since the previous beta of barely being able to play or move because the connection is so awful. I wish there were a way implemented to limit the maximum ping of the match so that people can actually play and properly test the game. It was a lot better last beta run, but this run it is simply awful. I can't even play the game, as it stutters and stops (freezes mid-game for a few seconds, every few seconds), and it's almost impossible to move from objective to objective or point to point, let alone react to enemies. I'm in North Carolina, and it is incredibly difficult to find a playable match on the US East server.

My cursor in any menus doesn't show....... ever

@inside Same issue here. I have the Steelseries Arctis 7 and it works fine on original Insurgency as well as all my other steam games but not in Sandstorm. I hit the transmit key and it shows on the bottom left side that its activated but no one hears me. 😞

sometime i choose the sniper class my scope in completely black and i cant see anything. pls fix😍

Another thing that needs to be addressed is out-of-bounds exploits that the insurgent team keeps using.

When some new patch come out ?

@xxl_mcwhopper said in Insurgency: Sandstorm - Known Issues:

Every other time I try to play the beta the game just crashes and I have to hard restart my pc. Even when I put all the settings on low it does this. When the alpha was out this game ran smooth with only minor dips in frames when every one started shooting. If the game let me access my desktop it will often display, "Game Violation Detected: #00000000001." If someone could tell me how to fix this I would appreciate it. I really love the way this game plays and just want to play it more.

I have the same issue. There might be an error message, there might not, but it keeps crashing no matter what I do.

Hello, I wanted to aks if you guys already have a fix for always losing connection, me and my friends get this sometimes, my friend is more likely to lose connection somehow but our internet is perfectly fine.