FOCUS DELETING POSTS THEY DON'T LIKE!!!!!

like this one I posted up here before,

Its ok FOCUS! more people are reading the forums on STEAM anyway, you know, THE ONE THEY SEE BEFORE THIS CRAPPY FORUM...

Anyway folks, this is what they deleted...

And a big F.U.C.....K YOU! from your ripped off customers.
You can at the very least tell us what the hell is actually going on.
I haven't been quiet which I'm sure has pi.ssed a few people off and quite frankly I dont care.
Others haven't been quiet, including new customers.....
You owe your customers a working product, that WONT DROP IN PERFORMANCE UNDER PRESSURE ON RIGS THAT SHOULD BE ABLE TO TAKE IT BY YOUR OWN ADMISSION!
An explanation as to what the hell is going on,
And a guarantee that we WILL HAVE A FINISHED AND WORKING PRODUCT THAT DOESN'T REQUIRE BUYING A CONSOLE VERSION!..... would be much appreciated.
Because we the customers have paid for a product that YOU released incomplete. YOU decided that was ok.
YOU decided keeping customers in the dark is a good idea.
YOU decided the final fate of your product, the reputation it and you (developer and publisher) received from 40k fans, gaming fans, and basically anyone that paid good money to buy your tech demo is justified.
I hope you do wind up fixing this, because at this rate I'm done with Streumon, Focus and any product associated with them if this is the kind of treatment the customer receives.
I'm done with EA because of how they treat the customer like a moron that will buy any stupid lie they say plus loot boxes.... luckily for me I don't have any real interest in any EA titles going forward.
2017 is the year the people got fed up and started getting loud...
Lets not make 2018 the year we get angry.
Because you've broken your trust with the gaming community and the gaming fans...
Even EA took more than one game to do that... congratulations.
And happy new year. đŸ€“

Its all on you guys at FOCUS and STREUMON, its all on you guys... great job.

I honestly do hope you fix this, but as you guys have said before, MY RIG BEATS RECOMMENDED SETTINGS! I UPGRADED TO TRY AND GET YOUR CRAPPY GAME RUNNING WELL IN COMBAT AND IT DIDN'T HELP AT ALL!!!!

IT IS LITERALLY THE ONLY GAME ON MY STEAM LIST THAT PERFORMS THIS BAD!!!

ITS NOT THE UNREAL ENGINE, BECAUSE GEARS OF WAR 4 RUNS PERFECTLY ON MY END, AS WELL AS PLAYER UNKNOWNS BATTLE GROUND (mostly at high graphics but still)

FIX YOUR S*^*T BEFORE A CLASS ACTION HAPPENS!!!!!!! OR GW TAKES AWAY YOUR LICENSE.

Your gonna have to ban me to keep me quiet, even then I won't be, MANY OTHERS WONT BE EITHER!!!!!

FIX YOUR GAME! HIRE SOMEONE THAT CAN! OR REFUND YOUR CUSTOMERS!!!!!!!!!!!

Community Manager

Hi there,

The original post of this was removed due to the language used. We totally understand your frustrations, and we're more than happy for you to air them here. We want to hear communications from players, and we want to understand what is causing you to be unhappy.

We understand the frustrations of not hearing from us recently, and we know that our current silence is upsetting fans of the game, and would like to apologise for it. To give you all a more recent update, all we can say for now is that Space Hulk: Deathwing - Enhanced Edition is still under development for PC, PS4 and Xbox One. We currently plan to get back on track with a proper communication plan as soon as possible, early this year.

Swearing and foul language are against forum rules, however, so please do not swear or self-censor swearwords, as posts using them excessively will be removed.

Dark Angels are patient. In the darkness they have stood as the centuries are consumed.
Heretics are easily turned to chaos.

The whispers from the darkness.
The need, lust and agony.
All have single root

Weakness.

-Astaroth

@astaroth said in FOCUS DELETING POSTS THEY DON'T LIKE!!!!!:

Dark Angels are patient. In the darkness they have stood as the centuries are consumed.
Heretics are easily turned to chaos.

The whispers from the darkness.
The need, lust and agony.
All have single root

Weakness.

-Astaroth

We have been patient for more than one year...

plus we are human, not fictional warriors

I can't wait to get a fix for current bad optimization, having a GTX 1080 with only 30 FPS in battles makes me sad 😞

Rioku:
Year ago ALPHA was released (alpha is not ready)
SOS Said funding for next year (yes it takes 3y to dev a game not 2)
Now that we passed the completely normal release date for beta version balance testing (3y)
Were actually right on schedule.

I'm just gonna say what the devs can't since they're working.z
Anyone who does not get simple one digit math is an utter *****.
I'm not really sure if these people even understand basic English. Seems that there is severe problems.

With loving reverence
-Astaroth.

(You people do understand you never can play this game in open servers right? I will remember and I will make sure you will

Repent.
Permanently.)

Admin Edit: Language

last edited by Netheos

Looks like your connection to Focus Home Interactive - Official Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.