Fear The Wolves released two days ago in Early Access on Steam and many of you have parachuted straight into the ruin of Chernobyl!
We'd like to thank all of you who showed your support so far - we're committed to make Fear The Wolves the best game it can be!
We've worked hard on your feedback and are happy to release a first update today. It mainly features optimization and bug fixes, but also long-awaited features such as 21:9 support. You can learn more about our plans for future update in our roadmap here.
Fear The Wolves - First Update
- Added Ultrawide support for 21:9 monitors.
- Rebalanced the mouse sensitivites allowing players to better manipulate their settings.
- Client performance improvements resulting in more stable FPS in most areas fo the map.
- Added an alert when attempting to open an empty lootbox or air drop.
- Made it so that players will always move horizontally when holding the MOVE FORWARD key.
- Add an Auto-Settings feature when launching the game for the first time.
- Several client crash fixes.
- Laid the groundwork to add languages quickly in the near future.
See you in game,
Fear The Wolves Team