Urgently Needs Official Statement

Focus Home Interactive, you guys need to make some sort of statement. Urgently.

Your latest posts on the Facebook page are dominated by angry commenters blasting the lack of detail about the apparently delayed Console release; going from December '17 to March '18 with zero comment from the developer is a very bad look and will likely cause a significant downturn in pre-orders.

Your forum is being dominated by, you guessed it, consumers who are becoming rapidly disillusioned and, indeed, even angry over a perceived lack of care and attention by the Space Hulk Deathwing Enhanced Edition development team, coupled with the afore-mentioned lack of details.

Your Steam storefront's reviews for Deathwing are currently headed by two negative reviews flagged 'Most Helpful', which both list the Enhanced Edition's complete lack of details, and the woefully lacking communication with your consumers.

Given the recent attention in both traditional and non-traditional media over developers acting deceptively, the worst thing you can do is stay silent. For the love of the Emperor, throw us a bone here!

Community Manager

Hello, we're aware that the current silence is hurting our fans and are sorry about it. As our last update, all I can tell you for now is that Space Hulk: Deathwing - Enhanced Edition is still being developed for PC, PS4 and Xbox One. We'll get back on track with a proper communication plan as soon as possible, early this year.

last edited by Netheos

@netheos said in Urgently Needs Official Statement:

Hello, we're aware that the current silence is hurting our fans and are sorry about it. As our last update, all I can tell you for now is that Space Hulk: Deathwing - Enhanced Edition is still being developed for PC, PS4 and Xbox One. We'll get back on track with a proper communication plan as soon as possible, early this year.

”Early this year” like ”later previous year” or maybe something new this time? You are not trustworthy at all! When have you any sort of ”proper communication” for the first place? Have you just woken up and you are not awere what is going on? On midnight 31.12.17 have you realaized that game somehow is not ready or what? You decided to make fun and mock of yout customers with full consciousness and you are continue to do so.

@netheos said in Urgently Needs Official Statement:

Any more information on the proper communication plan?

"Any more information on the proper communication plan?"
The Master Plan cant't be hurried, be patient.
http://store.steampowered.com/app/250600

last edited by cszolee79

@Netheos

It is a sad day when a 'proper communication plan' appears to have been outsourced to a YouTuber; Chapter Master Valrak, to be precise. Seems like a way to try and nullify community anger by having the news come from a more popular mouth. Nevermind that some of the information given beggars belief; a release date, advertised on the official product website that is no doubt run by either the producer or developer, being waved off as 'unofficial' and the blame cast on retailers?

I'd write more - had more written, in fact - but I am so bloody tired of trying to care about this farce that I cannot bring myself to complete it. Calling the lack of communication from the developers to their so-called 'valued' community mediocre would be a compliment. I'd respect a simple statement from the devs saying 'We were ambitious, we made a mistake, we're sorry' far more than this on-going silence.

Yeah as much as i want to keep loving this game im really losing steam with every time we're told "itll come when it comes"

saw on a steam forum that someone had contacted streum directly, and they said an update was coming "fairly soon" and as much as id love to get excited, fairly soon seems to mean in terms of months.

The communication plan still isn't here and even in valrak's video when confronted with the fact of how they've treated the community all they did was shrug and say they messed up, yet here we are with nothing changed

@jb0809 said in Urgently Needs Official Statement:

saw on a steam forum that someone had contacted streum directly, and they said an update was coming "fairly soon" and as much as id love to get excited, fairly soon seems to mean in terms of months.

Indeed, that was me. Basically inquired because I was concerned about the lack of attention/articles after the Focus "What's Next" event. They were considerate enough to respond, said they're still working on it and, word for word; "an official statement is coming fairly soon to clarify the situation."

As people rightly state, who knows when soon actually is but I'll keep my ears to the vox and await news of when we can take up arms against the xenos as that's all I can do right now.

I would not concede with it.

Remember Netheos said the 2 of October 2017

"We're still on track for a release later this year. We'll start communicating heavily about the game and the new features in the coming weeks!"

Well, that´s nearly 5 months ago!!!!

And still silence!!

We don´t care nothing to them.

Looks like your connection to Focus Home Interactive - Official Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.