Insurgency: Sandstorm Community Update - A Shift in Direction

SO EXCITED cant wait!

@netheos I try registering, write everything in as it should be, but all the page does is put this weird overlay with vertical "DON'T TYPE" and that's it, nothing happens, no indication that I failed or registered succesfully. I checked everything, all info seems alright, including them atching email and the SteamID64

EDIT: It seems that the registration doesn't accept letters like Ą Č Ę Ė Į Š Ų and etc. from some languages. That was the reason why I wasn't able to register.

last edited by Troleika

im always getting "You are not a forum member. Please register on the forum (click here)."

Glad to hear of the prioritization of multiplayer to get the game released.

This game looks super promising and as a former Ambush and current Skirmish player with about 1200 hours in the game, I hope some of the game modes will fit into my preferred play style.

@setsuna11 said in Insurgency: Sandstorm Community Update - A Shift in Direction:

im always getting "You are not a forum member. Please register on the forum (click here)."

same here! Registered through Steam

@mikee I cant wait for this! Please dont give up for this project. The first FPS hardcore (perfect simulation) made for the consoles. Congratulations for the project! 🙂

Please don't forget about Ambush! It is a quintessential gamemode to insurgency in terms of the level of challenge and reward when it comes to teamwork. There is a substantial community of people who play mostly, or exclusively ambush in insurgency and I consider myself one of those people.

Fantastic work of the whole team, I can not wait to shoot some in this wonderful game, I like too much realistic games, with this thematic of wars in the Middle East, better yet, do not forget me, please, hahaha.

Can't wait for the alpha. Loved the original game, hope i get an invite soon 🙂 In the meantime i'm playing Tarkov to satisfy my fps realism needs...

Everything was great until I reached the "Ammo Information". I think this would be a big mistake, ruins one of the best things about Insurgency, that is that you have to be aware of your clips and ammo. With a hud it would be just like any other game.

At most, something like an Ammo Check as "ZTolerance" propose on his comment before would be acceptable.

Beside that, can't wait for the release!

last edited by Joex

where do we check to see if we get a key or not?

I hope sandstorm has a little less bullet damage than insurgency. just a little. in insurgency you are rewarded for looking at the same spot and camping because you can die to one or two shots. if you look away for just a second then you could die. I hope sandstorm allows you to take 2 or 3 more shots before dying so at least you can have a chance at getting cover from the person who has view of you. I also hope theres a way to mark your friends so its easier to stick together. I've tried to play this game with friends but theres no teamwork because A: your buddy can die to one or two shots and B: its difficult to find and follow them through the map. if there was less bullet damage, you and your friend could get involved in a firefight together.

last edited by Series

@mikee Looks like its gonna be awesome! Cant wait