Solo Leagues Limitation for the PS4 game Legendary Edition

I've got 8 Teams playing solo / eternal Leagues. I could play with them up to now with no problem at all. However, yesterday I got this message when I tried to start a game with one of the teams:

"Your profile currently has too many solo / eternal leagues in progress (max. 5)"

I receive the same message if I try to play with any of the other teams. Is anybody around there getting the same message? What should I do? Is there any way to avoid this limitation of 5 Teams? I'd like to keep playing the Leagues of the 8 Teams if possible.

Thanks, guys!!!

Community Manager

Hi, we released an update a few weeks ago on consoles to improve the stability of the game, but to do so, we had to limit the maximum number of singleplayer leagues to five. Sorry about that, but you'll have to reduce your number of leagues.

Thanks for your reply. 😉

Is there any chance that the limitation can increase in the near future from 5 Teams to a greater number of teams?

Or do you think the 5 Teams Limitation is going to last a long time?

Also, just a suggestion... Some of us would be willing to increase the team limitation paying a reasonable fee. It's just an idea. 😉

Community Manager

Or do you think the 5 Teams Limitation is going to last a long time?

It's likely to last a long time.

@netheos Having the same issues on XB1. I only have 2 teams created though. Help.

Community Manager

@jgreen5755 said in Solo Leagues Limitation for the PS4 game Legendary Edition:

@netheos Having the same issues on XB1. I only have 2 teams created though. Help.

Hi, could you delete your saves and try again please?

1. go into My Games & apps
  2. go into Games, highlight Blood Bowl 2 and hit select.
  3. go into saved data
  4. highlight your user name and hit A
  5. chose delete everywhere. Next time you log into Blood Bowl you will have to agree to user terms.

You won't loose anything but your progress in singleplayer leagues.

@netheos I'm having the exact same issue on the Ps4. I only have two teams. I get the message "Your profile currently has too many solo/ eternal leagues in progress. (max. TeamHasLevelUpPending)

Community Manager

@casts_a_shadow said in Solo Leagues Limitation for the PS4 game Legendary Edition:

@netheos I'm having the exact same issue on the Ps4. I only have two teams. I get the message "Your profile currently has too many solo/ eternal leagues in progress. (max. TeamHasLevelUpPending)

Could you try to delete your saves as well?

• In the XrossMedia Bar, go to Settings.
  • Choose "Application Saved Data Management".
  • Select "Saved Data in System Storage."
  • Choose "Delete".
  • Select the saved data for the game you would like to delete and follow the on-screen prompts.

You won't loose anything but your singleplayer leagues progress.

@netheos I've done that. It erased my Campaign progress and now when i try to play a match in my leagues it simply says The data unavailable. I don't want to delete my teams but it seems like I still can't play League without just creating new ones.

Community Manager

@casts_a_shadow said in Solo Leagues Limitation for the PS4 game Legendary Edition:

@netheos I've done that. It erased my Campaign progress and now when i try to play a match in my leagues it simply says The data unavailable. I don't want to delete my teams but it seems like I still can't play League without just creating new ones.

Hi, could you leave your singleplayer league and create a new one? You can still use the same team, but it has to be in a brand new league to work fine.

Looks like your connection to Focus Home Interactive - Official Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.