A QUICK FIX FOR XP/Leveling

Hi guys

So I figured this one out by accident, it appears to be working for me.

Navigate to this folder (copy and paste into address bar of Windows Explorer): C:\Users\Daniel\AppData\Local\Insurgency\Saved\SaveGames\Profile

Delete the file that says "profile.sav" and start up your game. Yes, you will lose whatever level you're at now BUT at least you'll be getting your XP and money.

Unlocks however don't seem to be working. Guessing that's a glitch.

Hey EastClintwood , this Procedure is proposed by NWI themselves to avoid problems with clothes and stuff :

Quote from the Sandstorm Forum Pre-Order Beta - Technical Feedback
Topic : Known Issues

LeoC Focus Team 28 Aug 2018, 10:45 Reply Quote

Hello, and welcome to the Insurgency: Sandstorm Pre-Order Beta 2.
We're really happy that you're joining us here, and would like to let you know of some issues that we're currently aware of, in this build of the game.
Known Issues

Highlights

Point 4 of many others ----> - Character Customization: For any players that were present in any Alpha or previous Beta please delete your profile.sav in the below location: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Insurgency\Saved\SaveGames\Profile .Otherwise you may experience character body parts disappearing or showing two cosmetic options at once.

PS: The File AppData was a hidden File on my Windows PC. To be able to see it i had to open the Folder Settings in Windows-Explorer ( File explorer ) and change the settings ( to show hidden files ) After that procedure i was able to see the AppData File and could follow the the proposed procedure.

last edited by GSG_9_LIGHTNING

That was my figuring as well. At least it fixed my main issue...